Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he's growing his hair, I'm totally here for it 🥵 I'll take Harry Styles hair over the monk every day!

I'm off out now, two Saturdays in a row I'm missing Strictly 😫 have a good one everyone! 💙
Have a lovely time xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Okkkk then one of Watford’s players looks like someone I slept with a few months back 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope he's growing his hair, I'm totally here for it 🥵 I'll take Harry Styles hair over the monk every day!

I'm off out now, two Saturdays in a row I'm missing Strictly 😫 have a good one everyone! 💙
Have fun! I’m off out too and I’m really not in the mood. It doesn’t feel right putting make up on and getting dressed up when I should be putting my pjs on… 😏

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I want him to maintain his current hair length :cry:
It's just nicely long enough to grab on to when I jump into his arms, wrap my legs around his waist, he hold my arse in his hands and my arms around his neck, hands in his hair. And I can ride his cock in his arms.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's just nicely long enough to grab on to when I jump into his arms, wrap my legs around his waist, he hold my arse in his hands and my arms around his neck, hands in his hair. And I can ride his cock in his arms.
You read my mind, STJ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The City no.2 looks like someone I’ve slept with before. Oh wait….

Imagine being rattled by Ruben, Pebbles and Snail 🥵

🎵 City’s back 3… can drill it into me! 🎵

@GGina @Suder34 it’s not actually him but I had to do a double take 😂😂 Imagine… I’d be straight in the DM’s ready for the WAG life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Have fun!!

BRING BACK THE DADDY CUT 🥵
This, I didn't like it but if he is going for a JG's cut or really long, I'll go to his house and cut it myself!!!

Okkkk then one of Watford’s players looks like someone I slept with a few months back 🤔

You have been hiding your first steps as a WAG from us???

Watford.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
While we’re on the subject I know you all know about mr Australia 🍆. But I never did say that he looked massively like Ollivier Giroud.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

@GGina @Suder34 it’s not actually him but I had to do a double take 😂😂 Imagine… I’d be straight in the DM’s ready for the WAG life.
For the record I 🤣 Reacted to the last part of this message. The early parts were:sick: if only you could double-react🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

we need to know who his lookalike is tho 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s number 10.

I’ve just looked and he’s 20 years old so 🤪

Thankfully my shag was not 20 and it was a decent rendezvous too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.