Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll catch up later/tomorrow currently on works do and missing all the tattle fun πŸ’” bloody pub has a band playing so can’t even hear myself let alone talk to anyone πŸ™„ that night in WYLD Zazamagic promised us would’ve been more up my street πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm feeling very blonde at the moment looking at the cars my brother has sent me so I decide which ones we check tomorrow πŸ™ˆ I know nothing about cars. I don't think I like them, actually.
Any cars experts in the room? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've never really noticed him before but after watching that powerchair video with Chilly I've developed a bit of a crush on Aaron Ramsdale πŸ™ˆ I don't normally like really fair hair on a man but he seemed to have a really good personality 😍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I've never really noticed him before but after watching that powerchair video with Chilly I've developed a bit of a crush on Aaron Ramsdale πŸ™ˆ I don't normally like really fair hair on a man but he seemed to have a really good personality 😍
Everyone should develop a crush on aaron ramsdale he is literally a sweetheart i met him in a place we both were in by coincidence and i didnt know him this much couple of weeks ago. He is cheeky and lovely❀ i wish i could bump into ben tooπŸ₯΅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
2454A285-2ED0-48A5-BC84-6FBE9764B6A6.jpeg

me cause my giant burger hasn’t come yet and the table next to us has had their starters and now mains brought out πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everyone should develop a crush on aaron ramsdale he is literally a sweetheart i met him in a place we both were in by coincidence and i didnt know him this much couple of weeks ago. He is cheeky and lovely❀ i wish i could bump into ben tooπŸ₯΅
He's cute as hell as well! 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm feeling very blonde at the moment looking at the cars my brother has sent me so I decide which ones we check tomorrow πŸ™ˆ I know nothing about cars. I don't think I like them, actually.
Ermmm not an expert, just like nice looking ones πŸ˜…

• Haha
He's cute as hell as well! 😍😍
He was super duper nice to us and was chatty and made us feel comfortable ive never met a footballer before and im really shy but talking to him was nice and easy. He is really like what you see on that video. Funny and cheeky😍 wish him all the best.

• Heart
He was super duper nice to us and was chatty and made us feel comfortable ive never met a footballer before and im really shy but talking to him was nice and easy. He is really like what you see on that video. Funny and cheeky😍 wish him all the best.
I'm so glad you've confirmed hes as nice as he seems πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 2
One that makes a β€˜brum brum’ noise like Timo on the go cart πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good evening everybody!
What's up? Did we get nudes?
I was out to dinner with friends and missed you guys. Had the urge a couple of times to open Tattle and see what's up but I resisted. They can't know about my obsession with Daddy, one of them thinks I'm a member of a football forum. Yeah, we talk about stats here. :ROFLMAO:

Had a great time and some very good news - my friend is expecting her second baby. The Pam quote represents me tonight, the wine was excellent and I had a few glasses, but we were celebrating. Thinking now of pouring myself another glass, but don't know If I can handle the headache tomorrow. #elder
Let's see what you have been up to!
wines.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
One that makes a β€˜brum brum’ noise like Timo on the go cart πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I wish he was the one helping me choose (and paying for it) πŸ˜‚
But I can use him to show how my brother looked when I told him "maybe that one because the interior colours are nicer".

FCYt6skX0Acd-ho.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.