Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning! ❤
I've too rewatched the Daddy Issues video numerous times. :giggle:
Feel better it isn't just me.

Look at this one 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Morning,
Got a busy day today, but I’m going to try and keep away for a while ( I’ll need luck with that), I feel that the fact that someone left last night was my doing and I think it’s best if I keep my mouth shut for a while as I don’t want to cause another problem so I’ll see myself out Love you lots 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning,
Got a busy day today, but I’m going to try and keep away for a while ( I’ll need luck with that), I feel that the fact that someone left last night was my doing and I think it’s best if I keep my mouth shut for a while as I don’t want to cause another problem so I’ll see myself out Love you lots 😘
I don’t think it was you but you do what you’ve got to do. Don’t stay away too long… 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I even found the daddy issues song (which I hadn’t heard before) on Spotify and added it to my playlist so that I can think of the vid every time I hear it 😩😩
SEND HELP PLEASE
I’ve downloaded it too… saved it, protected it, never deleting it 🥵

daddy issues is on the FBC playlist! Get on that! Some right gooduns on there! 💙

im home from work early today as I have an Electrolux engineer coming round to look at my washing machine. I wish that was the euphemism it sounds like… but sadly, I don’t think mason is going to appear at my front door at 12. But you never know 👀 if he does, he can definitely service my washing machine

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me at work today doing sweet FA, scrolling online looking for outfits for my xmas party.

I bought some heels… I’m counting that as being productive 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning peeps 💖
Anyone else got this bloody cold that’s going round? Mr TT brought it home from work and infected me this week which is why I’ve been fairly quiet!
CE179123-CF87-423F-B431-237D4A89FE9A.jpeg

this is my mood today if you imagine a laptop placed at the side, I’ll just wiggle the mouse every so often

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Morning,
It wasn’t your fault! It was mine for asking if Dec would confirm or deny the rumour!!! I was only messing about but maybe they didn’t see the funny side. Please don’t go! I love your posts ❤❤❤
@Scuffed Hope your babies get well soon!! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Friday!! Exciting. There is a lot of new stuff coming out today that most of you, and probably Mason, don't care about. But I do 😂
But first, a bit of work. While I find the job I like, I'm doing some freelance stuff. A bit boring, but pays alright 😂
Have a good day everyone! ♥
Enjoy whatever is coming!
And regarding work, sometimes you just have to do things that aren't really what you like but money is money 🤷‍♀️

Morning FBC 💙 Happy duck Me Friday!! I’ve got all 3 of mine off school poorly today so it’s going to be a long one 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hope everyone has a great day!
Wishing they recover soon, and that you don't start feeling poorly too ❤

Morning,
I don't want you to leave, but you have to do whatever you feel you need to do. Just don't we a stranger! We will miss you ❤ ❤

Me at work today doing sweet FA, scrolling online looking for outfits for my xmas party.

Glad to hear you are back at work, that must mean you must be feeling better.
Also, I'm not over the video, you have created great videos before but that one...just perfect!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Since you’ve all been so lovely I’ll give you this 🍑, I won’t be far ( who am I kidding I’ll probably be back tonight 😂)-

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m not up to date at all but I just got a lottery ticket with the intention of winning the Euromilions tonight, purchasing Mason from Chelsea and keeping him as a pet for the FBC xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m not up to date at all but I just got a lottery ticket with the intention of winning the Euromilions tonight, purchasing Mason from Chelsea and keeping him as a pet for the FBC xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Help me pick mine and you'll be extra productive 😂 why is it so hard to find a nice dress? 🙈

My productivity this morning comes mostly from booking my booster vaccine 😂 my mum is getting hers today. Mine is strategically positioned to not miss anything if I feel bad after it. Priorities! 🤷‍♀️ 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.