Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not up to date at all but I just got a lottery ticket with the intention of winning the Euromilions tonight, purchasing Mason from Chelsea and keeping him as a pet for the FBC xx
That’s such a great idea 💙 Unfortunately I’m actually going to win it but it was lovely of you to think of the FBC! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not up to date at all but I just got a lottery ticket with the intention of winning the Euromilions tonight, purchasing Mason from Chelsea and keeping him as a pet for the FBC xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Since you’ve all been so lovely I’ll give you this 🍑, I won’t be far ( who am I kidding I’ll probably be back tonight 😂)-
He’s just insanely beautiful. Crafted by angels. I just love him (and you 💕)

• Heart

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well immediately after buying my shoes… I had a breakdown in work so that was great 🙃

I’ve come home, booked tomorrow off and I’m waiting for the DR to ring for the 699th time and I’m going to demand something to chill me out, maybe even a sick note. 🥺😫

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Well immediately after buying my shoes… I had a breakdown in work so that was great 🙃

I’ve come home, booked tomorrow off and I’m waiting for the DR to ring for the 699th time and I’m going to demand something to chill me out, maybe even a sick note. 🥺😫
Oh babe, sending you love ❤
Please take it easy and don't push yourself. Maybe you just need to slow down and have a little break? Don't try to do too much too soon? xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Take it easy, give yourself time to relax and rest up for a while. And maybe don’t watch the blozzer videos for a while, get the heart rate down 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I DID IT, I WENT THROUGH IT ALL.
@jflurker93

It's good that I didn't look at my phone in the club because that could have ended in many ways 😳
Take care of yourself, love. You need to slow down, kick back and focus on your health both mentally and physically.
When it comes to the age discussion - my father had been 5 years younger than my mum, seems like I'm predator's daughter 💁🏼‍♀️
When it comes to the poll, obviously yes. Especially that when I think about it, it wouldn't be a problem to call someone daddy in English, but if I had to say it in Polish I would need to go for a long, long walk afterwards and wonder if everything is alright with me and if it's curable.
@laylavd love you and remember we all are here for you ♥♥
@Scuffed sending love to you and mini Scuffeds 💜
@cherryshade123 back soon, who is gonna terrify me, nobody else is going to make 😥
@Suder34 don't leave us, you are very important here, we need you ❤
@Tabbytiger hope you feel better soon, love 💞
@jdub sending hugs to you and your little one 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning,
Got a busy day today, but I’m going to try and keep away for a while ( I’ll need luck with that), I feel that the fact that someone left last night was my doing and I think it’s best if I keep my mouth shut for a while as I don’t want to cause another problem so I’ll see myself out Love you lots 😘
No please don't feel like you did anything wrong- I was being an oversensitive bleep and i'm sorry if it came across like I was blaming you. But don't feel like you need to step back when honestly you did nothing wrong

It wasn’t your fault! It was mine for asking if Dec would confirm or deny the rumour!!! I was only messing about but maybe they didn’t see the funny side. Please don’t go! I love your posts ❤❤❤
@Scuffed Hope your babies get well soon!! ❤❤
No as I said, you did nothing wrong either. I was just oversensitive because of some stuff that happened last night with my boyfriend. But I left him last night and am getting some legal help so hopefully everything will be okay. But please don't feel guilty at all

• Heart
@cherryshade123 didn't think I would ever say this, but I'm actually looking forward to today's reveal. I just want to know if I'm going to be laughing so hard I'm snorting like a pig or feel so repulsed that I want to be sick, either way... I'm ready.... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Have a nice rest and see what the gp says. You need to take it easy xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Spending my day off on the sofa in my comfies (the tumblr teens will be cursing me) waiting in for that bloody parcel that they tried to bring the other day and then now on the day I actually rearranged it for there’s not been any updates on it since 6 am 😭 so I don’t even know if it’s on its way or what time it’ll be here ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
No please don't feel like you did anything wrong- I was being an oversensitive bleep and i'm sorry if it came across like I was blaming you. But don't feel like you need to step back when honestly you did nothing wrong

No as I said, you did nothing wrong either. I was just oversensitive because of some stuff that happened last night with my boyfriend. But I left him last night and am getting some legal help so hopefully everything will be okay. But please don't feel guilty at all
Come on then, hit us with day 3, I’ve got my gif at the ready… 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Please please take it easy, surely they should be signing you off, I would in fact demand that they do- mine wouldn’t till I asked with my depression and anxiety a little while back. Look after yourself xx

Hope your ok, look after yourself- glad you are getting the help you need!
please make day 3 less digusting than day 1 and less weird than day 2 🤣 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
❤

Spoke to an EXTREMELY nice doctor.. he even sounded fit!
God I’m even thirsty when I’m stressed.

He suggested beta blockers and I’ve got a 2 week sick note. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
To summarise the majority of us are having a crappy time 😭💖
Therefore if he really cares about his greatest fan club Mason should come through and provide nudes to pull us out of this hole??

• Heart
❤

He suggested beta blockers and I’ve got a 2 week sick note. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed!
Hope you get sorted soon Lurker 💙

To summarise the majority of us are having a crappy time 😭💖
Therefore if he really cares about his greatest fan club Mason should come through and provide nudes to pull us out of this hole??

• Heart
❤

Good, I’m glad you finally got someone who is actually listening and doing whats best by you! Now home and get those feet up and get that 7pm smut ready 😉😂
Got everything Except my legs for mason crossed it works for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.