Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
❤

Spoke to an EXTREMELY nice doctor.. he even sounded fit!
God I’m even thirsty when I’m stressed.

He suggested beta blockers and I’ve got a 2 week sick note. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed!
I find propranolol works a treat, it helped to get me out of a stress-filled hole a few years ago and I still take it (not sure if I need it anymore but also not ready to try life without it 😅 ) - I hope you have a positive experience with them. Sounds like some time off work is for the best too. Rest up and take care xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good, I’m glad you finally got someone who is actually listening and doing whats best by you! Now home and get those feet up and get that 7pm smut ready 😉😂
Got everything Except my legs for mason crossed it works for you x
Oh don’t worry, most of the fics are already done and posted, ready to go live on their specific days. Just a couple left that I need to write! But yeah the DR was lovely, said he can completely understand why I’m getting stressed when I’m not getting any answers so at least he didn’t just say ‘just don’t worry’!

I find propranolol works a treat, it helped to get me out of a stress-filled hole a few years ago and I still take it (not sure if I need it anymore but also not ready to try life without it 😅 ) - I hope you have a positive experience with them. Sounds like some time off work is for the best too. Rest up and take care xxx
He kept saying names of different ones but my mind was focused on trying not to cry 😅
He’s put me on some for my heart first to try, to try stop the actual issue but if they don’t work then said to call back and we can try some that help with anxiety so I’m feeling slightly better already.

I think the stress of it happening in work and me panicking was making me worse, when it happens at home I’m okay but i’m the office I just get really worked up so best to take some time off whilst we see if the tablets work. At least I can watch the game tomorrow now 😇 Silver linings and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@jflurker93 Hope you'll feel better soon! Sending you lots of hugs! ❤
Rest well and don't rush into getting back to work, your health should be your top priority. Try not to stress for not important things - I know how that sounds but somehow try. Paint, write, read, dance and sing (my therapist recommended it and it's helping me so much), do whatever brings you joy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh God I've just had some funny looks. I've just had my covid booster, not planned but they've got a walk in centre in Stockport. The 15 mins waiting area afterwards isn't the place for uncontrolled laughing.

Well immediately after buying my shoes… I had a breakdown in work so that was great 🙃

I’ve come home, booked tomorrow off and I’m waiting for the DR to ring for the 699th time and I’m going to demand something to chill me out, maybe even a sick note. 🥺😫
Sending lots of love sweetheart. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well immediately after buying my shoes… I had a breakdown in work so that was great 🙃

I’ve come home, booked tomorrow off and I’m waiting for the DR to ring for the 699th time and I’m going to demand something to chill me out, maybe even a sick note. 🥺😫

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks for all the love for the Mini Scuffed’s - they’re full of cold and school rules are that they have to be off/PCR’d (LFTs negative so pretty sure it’s not COVID).

@jflurker93 sending you lots of ❤ Take care of yourself.

• Heart
I love propranolol ❤
I'm working today and I don't normally work on a Friday... feels weird. I mean I say working but I'm buying Christmas presents online, trying to sort out my car insurance and disappearing for Botox and B12 injections at 2:30 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Afternoon all! It seems to be a crappy Friday for most 🥺 roll on 5pm. I’m going out tomorrow and couldn’t think of anything worse as I can’t seem to stomach any food or drink 🤣 I need Mason to come tell me it’ll be ok! Hope everyone has a better afternoon ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
No as I said, you did nothing wrong either. I was just oversensitive because of some stuff that happened last night with my boyfriend. But I left him last night and am getting some legal help so hopefully everything will be okay. But please don't feel guilty at all
Glad to hear you are seeking help, I'm sure everything will be ok soon ❤
Also, please don't traumatise us with day 3, I beg you!!

❤

Spoke to an EXTREMELY nice doctor.. he even sounded fit!
God I’m even thirsty when I’m stressed.

He suggested beta blockers and I’ve got a 2 week sick note. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed!
This is great news!! So happy that the doctor listen to you and has given you medication. I'm sure the 2 weeks will help too, it might have been a subconcious trigger, now you just need to relax, sexulise footballers and look after yourself ❤ ❤

To summarise the majority of us are having a crappy time 😭💖
Therefore if he really cares about his greatest fan club Mason should come through and provide nudes to pull us out of this hole??

Even if it's out of pity for us!!

• Heart
  • Haha
So the man in my life has just dropped flowers off for me ❤ (Winston the labrador not Mason Mount)

84705844-2F2F-4D02-89EE-F3936D14BE9E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Afternoon all! It seems to be a crappy Friday for most 🥺 roll on 5pm. I’m going out tomorrow and couldn’t think of anything worse as I can’t seem to stomach any food or drink 🤣 I need Mason to come tell me it’ll be ok! Hope everyone has a better afternoon ❤
Hope you are feeling better soon!! Sending lots of hugs your way xxx

So work has cancelled the Christmas party

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope everyone feels better soon ❤ what a tragic Friday this is 🙈

I'm about to go spend all of my money at Lidl doing my weekly(ish) shop and my brother's 😂 I'm going to be there for an hour.

• Haha
I hope everyone feels better soon ❤ what a tragic Friday this is 🙈

I'm about to go spend all of my money at Lidl doing my weekly(ish) shop and my brother's 😂 I'm going to be there for an hour.
Have you got your backpack with you? 🤣

• Haha
Oh don’t worry, most of the fics are already done and posted, ready to go live on their specific days. Just a couple left that I need to write! But yeah the DR was lovely, said he can completely understand why I’m getting stressed when I’m not getting any answers so at least he didn’t just say ‘just don’t worry’!

He kept saying names of different ones but my mind was focused on trying not to cry 😅
He’s put me on some for my heart first to try, to try stop the actual issue but if they don’t work then said to call back and we can try some that help with anxiety so I’m feeling slightly better already.

I think the stress of it happening in work and me panicking was making me worse, when it happens at home I’m okay but i’m the office I just get really worked up so best to take some time off whilst we see if the tablets work. At least I can watch the game tomorrow now 😇 Silver linings and all that.
Hopefully the tablets will help. Which ones have they given you? Just make sure you take it easy though xx

I've been mad busy at work this morning but now I'm having a little sulk that I've just bought Chelsea tickets for the Everton game for a customer and not for me 🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So my washing machine is all sorted… had a knock at the door and was greeted with “Hello, I’m tony from Electrolux” 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Afternoon all, happy Friday!
Just dropped Mr P off at the train station as he's having his Christmas do today - look out @jflurker93 he's heading your way! 😂
Having a little lunch break and then it's operation Christmas Tree 🎄
The Mason Mount bauble will be leaving the warm confines of my bosom and hanging proudly for all to see! 😂
Come back soon @Suder34 💙 I obviously won't miss your disgusting pics but you do bring some logic and sensibility that I think we all need! I hope that makes sense, I couldn't think of the right word!

Have a good day everyone! 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.