Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning FBC 💙 happy duck me friday!

just caught up on what I’ve missed after going to bed, the shirt is a 10…. That is all I have to say.

@jflurker93 I’d watched the daddy issues video more times than I care to remember before I left the house at 6.15 this morning. You’ve created gold!! Will I ever get over it? Probably not.
Also never, ever getting over it. My life will never be the same again. 🥵🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Friday!! Exciting. There is a lot of new stuff coming out today that most of you, and probably Mason, don't care about. But I do 😂
But first, a bit of work. While I find the job I like, I'm doing some freelance stuff. A bit boring, but pays alright 😂
Have a good day everyone! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy Friday y’all 🥰 I’ll feel better at 5pm when I can sleep the entire weekend away.

In the meantime…

16FC1065-ACB4-4938-8706-E1D7648CACE9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Morning FBC 💙 Happy duck Me Friday!! I’ve got all 3 of mine off school poorly today so it’s going to be a long one 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hope everyone has a great day!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning Everyone

I woke up and decided to come to work and everyone is being overly nice 🥰
Got a team christmas meal this afternoon too so going to go and have some nice food before a chilled friday night!

Hope everyone has a good day, don’t watch the daddy issues video too much or you might burn your phones out 😂

• Heart
Happy Friday 🥳 @Scuffed I hope the mini ones feel better soon! Chinese for tea tonight in the Eden household, there’s no Mr E home for tea so we are going to live our best life! I’ll send any leftovers Chilly’s way 😂 Have good one one and all 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning Everyone

I woke up and decided to come to work and everyone is being overly nice 🥰
Got a team christmas meal this afternoon too so going to go and have some nice food before a chilled friday night!

Hope everyone has a good day, don’t watch the daddy issues video too much or you might burn your phones out 😂
I’ve downloaded the vid to my phone
I’ve saved it in my secret folder
I already watched it more times than I dare to declare, and it’s not even 9am
I think I may need help 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve downloaded the vid to my phone
I’ve saved it in my secret folder
I already watched it more times than I dare to declare, and it’s not even 9am
I think I may need help 😩
now that's the dedication we like to see 😂 and i don't blame you that vid was a thing of beauty

• Haha
Reactions: 7
now that's the dedication we like to see 😂 and i don't blame you that vid was a thing of beauty
I even found the daddy issues song (which I hadn’t heard before) on Spotify and added it to my playlist so that I can think of the vid every time I hear it 😩😩
SEND HELP PLEASE

• Haha
Morning,
Got a busy day today, but I’m going to try and keep away for a while ( I’ll need luck with that), I feel that the fact that someone left last night was my doing and I think it’s best if I keep my mouth shut for a while as I don’t want to cause another problem so I’ll see myself out Love you lots 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can’t wait to watch the new England video of Chilly & Rambo when I finish work 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good morning FBC ♥♥
I only have to do two things today - cure my hangover and catch up with you lot. Maybe I will go to the gym later but that's a big maybe. God, I can't wait to watch the daddy issues video 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy Friday all! I’m off work today and heading home down south south!
this is me driving my Chelsea tractor down the A303 😂 []
Have a great day all ❤

Can’t wait to watch the new England video of Chilly & Rambo when I finish work 🥰
It’s so good, gave me all the fluffy haired chilly feels 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning all. ❤ Hope you're all OK.

Today will be spent mooching around Stockport trying to finish off Christmas presents. I can't face Manchester city centre in December.

The first thing I did when I picked my phone up was watch the Daddy Issues video. Someone said it yesterday but I don't know now anyone who actually knows him survives eye contact like that. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning,
Got a busy day today, but I’m going to try and keep away for a while ( I’ll need luck with that), I feel that the fact that someone left last night was my doing and I think it’s best if I keep my mouth shut for a while as I don’t want to cause another problem so I’ll see myself out Love you lots 😘
Don’t stay away too long, I’ll miss you those disgusting pics of yours. ❤

• Heart
Morning all. ❤ Hope you're all OK.

Today will be spent mooching around Stockport trying to finish off Christmas presents. I can't face Manchester city centre in December.

The first thing I did when I picked my phone up was watch the Daddy Issues video. Someone said it yesterday but I don't know now anyone who actually knows him survives eye contact like that. 🥰
That was me, I can’t cope. I blush and go all silly watching an eye contact video ffs, in real life I would actually die I’m sure of it! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Morning,

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.