Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This morning Ups website told me they’ll update with a delivery day soon??? so just checked the app to see if that was more up to date and that now says check back tomorrow for updates?? I’ve had to message them on Twitter ffs good job I’ve got no plans isn’t it ups
240E459B-85D4-45AF-83E9-6E3F87A73899.jpeg

5E1F85EA-FAFE-493C-97E2-B5D414160FD7.jpeg

(Baring in mind when they tried bringing it the wrong day they actually gave me a time frame of 2-3 hours 😭)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have you got your backpack with you? 🤣
Not today. Too much stuff for just a backpack and I guess I fooled the Lidl people into believing I wasn't going to steal a couple of things 😂 😂
That literally took almost 40 minutes 🙈 and I'm now in the car trying to breathe properly after taking the mask off and then I can drive and be today's delivery woman. Don't think I'll get paid for the service, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hopefully the tablets will help. Which ones have they given you? Just make sure you take it easy though xx

I've been mad busy at work this morning but now I'm having a little sulk that I've just bought Chelsea tickets for the Everton game for a customer and not for me 🤣🤣
Thank you. Bisoprolol ive been given xx

• Heart
Was it Big T?
Err no 😂 but being the amazing hostess I am, I offered drinks, snacks, biscuits and for some reason I will never understand I offered him an ice lolly or an ice cream (why!? Why the hell did I offer a man in my house in DECEMBER an ice cream!?) anyway, surprisingly he said yes and took one with him.
83054C80-DB0A-45AC-8AA7-B05DE43C811B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Err no 😂 but being the amazing hostess I am, I offered drinks, snacks, biscuits and for some reason I will never understand I offered him an ice lolly or an ice cream (why!? Why the hell did I offer a man in my house in DECEMBER an ice cream!?) anyway, surprisingly he said yes and took one with him.
View attachment 903098
Did he think you were suggesting some anal teasing? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Besides collecting passports, what does everyone think Emily at the England camp actually does?

Just for a new Fic idea that I’m planning for after xmas 😁

I feel like @Chani10 probably knows what she does / doesn’t do 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Afternoon all, happy Friday!
Just dropped Mr P off at the train station as he's having his Christmas do today - look out @jflurker93 he's heading your way! 😂
Having a little lunch break and then it's operation Christmas Tree 🎄
The Mason Mount bauble will be leaving the warm confines of my bosom and hanging proudly for all to see! 😂
Come back soon @Suder34 💙 I obviously won't miss your disgusting pics but you do bring some logic and sensibility that I think we all need! I hope that makes sense, I couldn't think of the right word!

Have a good day everyone! 😊

Hope Olaf refrains from puking in the driveway this time 😂

Mason mount I love you
So looks like everytime I listen to him saying he’s going to get his niece an England shirt with his name on I’m going to bubble up with tears 😭 help me

Besides collecting passports, what does everyone think Emily at the England camp actually does?

Literally no one knows, not even Emily

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Just for a new Fic idea that I’m planning for after xmas 😁

I feel like @Chani10 probably knows what she does / doesn’t do 😅
You give me too much credit 😂
But wasn't she like a fairly important person? Like she organizes a lot of stuff for the players, hence why she might need the passports for something to do with their travelling as well. I'm trying to think of her equivalent in a normal football club but I think she might be doing a lot of people's work just by herself 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You give me too much credit 😂
But wasn't she like a fairly important person? Like she organizes a lot of stuff for the players, hence why she might need the passports for something to do with their travelling as well. I'm trying to think of her equivalent in a normal football club but I think she might be doing a lot of people's work just by herself 🙈
I’ve tried to google it, she used to be Gareth no socks Southgate’s PA until she became the Logisitcs Manager but I have no idea what that means other that collecting passports and saying hello at the door 😅

• Haha
I’ve tried to google it, she used to be Gareth no socks Southgate’s PA until she became the Logisitcs Manager but I have no idea what that means other that collecting passports and saying hello at the door 😅
Making sure Kyle Walker remembers his boots

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still morning for me, 5 year old has perked up today, I still feel like tit but heading to work since today is one of those days that I just can't miss. 12 year old tested positive for strep throat. Needless to say my girls weekend has gone off the bleeping rails 😩

ETA just realized that it's a 1230 match tomorrow so like 630 for me 😳 guess there's no better way to wake up than to a Mase/Dec duel.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.