Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve tried to google it, she used to be Gareth no socks Southgate’s PA until she became the Logisitcs Manager but I have no idea what that means other that collecting passports and saying hello at the door 😅
I've found her Linkedin and it says Senior Team Manager, which will give her a lot to do but a lot of power to do and undo too. I feel like looking for my Uni books to see exactly what she does.
She should be able to fire people. Maybe you can use that 😂 I don't know what the premise of the story is, but I imagined the reader/main protagonist being told by Emily that she could lose her job. Poor Em, I don't want to insinuate she's mean and loves firing people 😂

Making sure Kyle Walker remembers his boots
So clearly, she needs a pay rise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've found her Linkedin and it says Senior Team Manager, which will give her a lot to do but a lot of power to do and undo too. I feel like looking for my Uni books to see exactly what she does.
She should be able to fire people. Maybe you can use that 😂 I don't know what the premise of the story is, but I imagined the reader/main protagonist being told by Emily that she could lose her job. Poor Em, I don't want to insinuate she's mean and loves firing people 😂

So clearly, she needs a pay rise 😂
I was going to say the reader is the new Emily but I think I’m gonna go down the Chelsea media team route instead as it seems like a safer option 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve tried to google it, she used to be Gareth no socks Southgate’s PA until she became the Logisitcs Manager but I have no idea what that means other that collecting passports and saying hello at the door 😅
Keeping all the instahoes out and checking the bedrooms for smuggled guests. Jack Grealish’s room takes up most of her time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her job title is England Men's Senior Team Manager. I think she pretty much makes sure they're in places at the right time and their PA. She is the one who texts when telling them when they need to be at SGP, etc.

Probably has the thankless tasks of making sure they're all on the bus and plane and no one gets left behind!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I was driving along in the car earlier and Avicii - Levels came on the radio and all I had in my head was the image of Mason thrusting whilst dancing at Champs League Final, not sure I was safe to be on the road tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was going to say the reader is the new Emily but I think I’m gonna go down the Chelsea media team route instead as it seems like a safer option 🥰
One of the Chelsea media team previously worked at McLaren. Like how do people do that, worked with Lando and Daniel Ricciardo and now works with Mason. My dream jobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It's the eye bleeping at the end. Like he's really appreciative of the excellent blozzer you just dealt out.
I swear my heart stops every time. I would literally just give him blozzers all day every day so he’d look at me like that all the time! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.