Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the Chelsea media team previously worked at McLaren. Like how do people do that, worked with Lando and Daniel Ricciardo and now works with Mason. My dream jobs.
I know, I literally am in the wrong career!
I’ve tried getting into the F1 but have struggled, too busy watching all the football.

I’m thinking of a sort of love triangle series… seen as though i’ve got 2 weeks to pass some time I may aswell get brainstorming ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 10
One of the Chelsea media team previously worked at McLaren. Like how do people do that, worked with Lando and Daniel Ricciardo and now works with Mason. My dream jobs.
I hate them!! How do you get to work with Daniel Ricciardo then move on to working with the whole chelsea squad

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to share this TT interview with everyone, not just his fans 😂 he is so funny and says that seeing Mason puts him in a good mood ♥ same, Thomas. Same.
Also, we are having Kaiserschmarrn for dinner now that he mentioned them 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
We’ve got another one!!!!
View attachment 903261
I mean… I’ve paid my bills for this month but my mortgage is a long way off being paid off, does this mean I can’t go on tiktok 😭 Dunno why inlovewithjakeperalta99 is so concerned about other peoples bills tbh. Maybe grow up enough to have to worry about your own bills? I’m sure any footballer would rather someone who can pay their own bills than a child that still gets pocket money.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.