Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it annoying anyone else that the clocks still counting down the match time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Random one because we always stay on topic on this thread. I realised today Amazon sending you emails to review products is a buttache. How you gonna review a product that’s a Christmas present and not for you. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Crazy how much this has happened in last few weeks. 😢
I think there is a greater awareness now, I was at a match once and the same thing happened but the game went on so it’s always happened unfortunately- just much more awareness around crowd safety and health now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Thanks for the thread @Smca53 Reece's gif has become my fav of late.

Thread 51 sounds like a good idea... I voted for only at Christmas because I don't like Malteasers.

That's not the sort of drama we need on a match. :( Heart is such a sneaky organ...

A friend's cousin took a heart attack and died on the pitch right in front of everyone on live tv.
He was fit, played for a 1st league club (similar to Leeds United), no previous health issues and out of sudden... bang!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ffs Mr Scuffed is now switching over to Everton v Liverpool 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m relying on you FBC 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Go for it - seems like a good festive choice for 1 December 🤣
I actually have something better. We'll leave the Christmas songs for another day.
I'm obsessed with a song from a German band and there are 80 covers and one of them changed one verse to German. The original is all in English. What does the original say? "You're pretty and I like ya" but the German version says "I like you and that's really clear". And that's what I'm teaching you as an excuse to also link the song 😂
Ich mag dich (I like you), das ist ganz klar (that's really clear). You can tell that to any cute Germans. Ps: "ch" is not pronounce the English way, pretend there is no "c". Same for Tuchel.

And here's the song. It's a mix of metalcore, electronic core and just being bleeping idiots 😂 I love them so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m a very proud elder. Just worked out how to get Amazon prime on the telly and get the match on all by myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank god they fixed the clock and put it back, not sure I could’ve coped otherwise tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t cope with trying to watch two different matches and check up on here. Too much hard work for this time on a Wednesday evening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.