Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare he?! The audacity 🤣
He had the nerve to say that I only want to watch it so I can lust over Mason. I told him to get his facts straight. I’m also lusting over Havertz and Kepa. Clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
THAT is the look of a man who knows there’s a whole group of ladies and gents who want to have some anal teaser fun with him
Some of us only at Christmas, though 😂 😂

He had the nerve to say that I only want to watch it so I can lust over Mason. I told him to get his facts straight. I’m also lusting over Havertz and Kepa. Clown.
I'm sorry? You're after Kai as well? :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All whilst wishing bearded Benjamin was on the pitch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I know I'm known for dragging us into the gutter. But for a change I just wanna say

He's just so beautiful, that beautiful smile just make my heart sing. And feel flutters in my stomach and he makes me smile when he smiles that big perfect smile. I just love him in all his stupid, dorky, adorable, sexiness. He has my heart! ❤❤❤

This Christmas I'm giving my heart to someone special, he's called Mason Mount.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know I'm known for dragging us into the gutter. But for a change I just wanna say

He's just so beautiful, that beautiful smile just make my heart sing. And feel flutters in my stomach and he makes me smile when he smiles that big perfect smile. I just love him in all his stupid, dorky, adorable, sexiness. He has my heart! ❤❤❤

Stephen… are you okay? Is this a cry for help?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I've never wanted someone to play well and have a good game so much in my life. 😳 A goal would be lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Stephen… are you okay? Is this a cry for help?

I think it's a cry for actually just wanting to wake up every morning snuggled up to Mason.

It doesn't always need to be kinky filth. I just want to live in suburban, domestic bliss with Mason and us be cute as duck husband's.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the commentator is a FBC member he’s proper licking Mason’s arse
Same in the West Ham game with Spicey. Mr R just came up to bring me tea (well trained!) and said the commentators were more in love with him than I was 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.