Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in a :rolleyes: mood because what is the point of having friends if they don't agree on your hating someone, so a Kai and/or Mason goal is needed 🤗 to improve my mood.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brilliant recap @Smca53 loved it 😂😂
Ffs cancelled my amazon prime subscription a month ago - huge mistake ik
Does anyone have links to any dodgy streams I can watch, I don't want to miss out on daddy's first start in a long time

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm in a :rolleyes: mood because what is the point of having friends if they don't agree on your hating someone, so a Kai and/or Mason goal is needed 🤗 to improve my mood.
Who are we hating, girl

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought some of your Kepa wishes were gunna come true then!

everyone is dropping like flies!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez the injury time on this game is gonna be longer than the game itself at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.