Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got home and Mr TT is hogging the bleeping tv with the PlayStation! Which is actually technically mine I bought it before we even knew each other!
He won’t respond to my cries begging to watch the football therefore he is destined for the bin

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Just got home and Mr TT is hogging the bleeping tv with the PlayStation! Which is actually technically mine I bought it before we even knew each other!
He won’t respond to my cries begging to watch the football therefore he is destined for the bin
DUMP HIM

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WHY have the doctors just rang me now to say I need to go A&E asap 😑

Do they not know the football is on?

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
💙💙💙
Fuccck forgot I wasn’t muted and just squealed in my meeting.. styled it out I hope 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kiss me like you kissed that badge….also tumblr teens better hurry up with a gif of it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.