Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Would you participate in Malteaser melting with Mason?

• Yes

• No

• Only at Christmas

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, thread 50 came and went quicker than you could say “Twister ice lollies”.

I’m bringing back the footballs in the recap which I believe was a @calmyourritas thing, because I think it’s cute and because the FBC love footballs.

Recap:

⚽ Daddy was (fittingly) ranked #19 in the Ballon d’Or. We all got a bit emosh about it. And even though #19 is fitting, he’ll always be our #1. Congratulations, Mason!

035D4BC1-7EE6-4733-BF8D-3C8C225026E6.gif

⚽ He didn’t make it to Paris (we assume Big T got Boris to change the rules to avoid any further articles) but there was a nice ceremony at Stamford Bridge for the Chelsea boys.

A7199D1B-F71A-45F3-9BB5-61B2C2646F6A.jpeg

⚽ We can’t grasp how Carlotta gets so close to Mason’s face and resists licking him. A real mystery.
⚽ Some of us contended with awful weather but still attended matches. In the words of our Spicy, OI ITS SNOWIN!
⚽ Mase posted a TikTok of the suit stuff using a Bruno Mars song that wasn’t Versace On The Floor. Boy missed a trick there, wtf.
⚽ @keylimepie had another Weston-Super-Mare with the gifs and the autocorrect. Never change, Limey.
⚽ Some huge, world changing questions were asked: if you had to pick between shagging your celebrity crush OR receiving half a million, which would you choose? How anyone could say no to this is beyond me:

E2171835-EBD8-4743-A844-7CA054E1B036.jpeg

⚽ @irishgal2013 has gone international due to the breaking news involving the end of Mason’s 22 year long relationship.
⚽ The Flap Fairy visited my dreams - no, not Chilly, sadly. Chilly did visit @Scuffed ’s dreams and I am torn between being horrendously jealous and very proud o_O
⚽ Some of you have super cute dogs. Speaking of dogs, Mason hopped around on the floor like a dog whilst playing with Ben’s dog Oscar. TikTok suggests he was dressed like a drug dealer. The FBC have refused to comment
⚽ @cherryshade123 started an advent calendar. I’m not sure I want to see what’s behind the rest of the windows tbh
⚽ I believe we have another advent calendar coming… @jflurker93 the excitement is real :love:
⚽ @keylimepie is now officially Mrs Nathan Wood 💙 congratulations to the happy couple!
⚽ We all go about our day wondering what Mason’s thinking? @calmyourritas is keen to know if he likes corn on the cob. Me too, tbf
⚽ We’re all hoping for some anal teasers from Mason for Christmas 🍫
⚽ When inserting ice lollies up your 🍑, be mindful of shape, size, and texture. Also it might get a bit cold. Apparently Mr @PunkRocker aka Olaf is used to the cold although I think that related to a different hole (I got confused)
⚽ @Suder34 had a dream about goats. They’re G.O.A.T.S
⚽ You lot are utterly mad but I wouldn’t want to spend my time anywhere else 💙 #ChelseaSluts

That’s all, folks! Oh, wait, I can’t leave you without this one…

9579F206-ADEE-4307-ADDD-0CC226143833.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

I’m bringing back the footballs in the recap which I believe was a @calmyourritas thing, because I think it’s cute and because the FBC love footballs.

Recap:

⚽ Daddy was (fittingly) ranked #19 in the Ballon d’Or. We all got a bit emosh about it. And even though #19 is fitting, he’ll always be our #1. Congratulations, Mason!

View attachment 899494

⚽ He didn’t make it to Paris (we assume Big T got Boris to change the rules to avoid any further articles) but there was a nice ceremony at Stamford Bridge for the Chelsea boys.

View attachment 899470

⚽ We can’t grasp how Carlotta gets so close to Mason’s face and resists licking him. A real mystery.
⚽ Some of us contended with awful weather but still attended matches. In the words of our Spicy, OI ITS SNOWIN!
⚽ Mase posted a TikTok of the suit stuff using a Bruno Mars song that wasn’t Versace On The Floor. Boy missed a trick there, wtf.
⚽ @keylimepie had another Weston-Super-Mare with the gifs and the autocorrect. Never change, Limey.
⚽ Some huge, world changing questions were asked: if you had to pick between shagging your celebrity crush OR receiving half a million, which would you choose? How anyone could say no to this is beyond me:

View attachment 899478

⚽ @irishgal2013 has gone international due to the breaking news involving the end of Mason’s 22 year long relationship.
⚽ The Flap Fairy visited my dreams - no, not Chilly, sadly. Chilly did visit @Scuffed ’s dreams and I am torn between being horrendously jealous and very proud o_O
⚽ Some of you have super cute dogs. Speaking of dogs, Mason hopped around on the floor like a dog whilst playing with Ben’s dog Oscar. TikTok suggests he was dressed like a drug dealer. The FBC have refused to comment
⚽ @cherryshade123 started an advent calendar. I’m not sure I want to see what’s behind the rest of the windows tbh
⚽ I believe we have another advent calendar coming… @jflurker93 the excitement is real :love:
⚽ @keylimepie is now officially Mrs Nathan Wood 💙 congratulations to the happy couple!
⚽ We all go about our day wondering what Mason’s thinking? @calmyourritas is keen to know if he likes corn on the cob. Me too, tbf
⚽ When inserting ice lollies up your 🍑, be mindful of shape, size, and texture. Also it might get a bit cold. Apparently Mr @PunkRocker aka Olaf is used to the cold although I think that related to a different hole (I got confused)
⚽ You lot are utterly mad but I wouldn’t want to spend my time anywhere else 💙 #ChelseaSluts

View attachment 899516
Top work mrs 👏🏻 Thank you for the new thread 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That was brilliant! Love it! And the poll… 🤣🤣🤣

When it comes to Mase it’s always a…

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Recap:

View attachment 899494

View attachment 899470

View attachment 899478

View attachment 899516
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! @Smca53 LOVE THIS RECAP 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fantastic recap @Smca53 I too love the balls!! ⚽💙

I also burst out crying at that video of Mason in goal with those kiddies, today’s been rough and that tipped me over the edge 🙈

Thank god he’s starting so I can drool over him whilst eating my anal teaser reindeers 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love that all of us went straight yes. What he did to us?
@Smca53 that's a great recap right there ♥♥

Oh no some of you are only Christmas, this means that only the majority is sick 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks for the thread and the recap @Smca53 ❤
I voted for only at Christmas because it makes me chuckle 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks @Smca53 ! Love the recap and the title! ❤
I'd let Daddy use anything on me, and I really mean anything. #notashamed

How's the weather in London this evening? What are the chances for wet content? I'd be wet that's for sure, but I'd really like wet Daddy on the pitch too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Made me feel all nostalgic reading that with the balls @Smca53 💙 excellent recap my friend 👏🏼👏🏼

Voted yes because it’s Mason and there’s absolutely nothing I wouldn’t do to please him 😂😂 Wrapped right around his metaphorical finger or whatever else he fancies me wrapped around is fine with me 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I voted on Xmas And he’d be lucky at that as there ain’t nothing going up there that isn’t medical 😐 Been there done it once - never again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks @Smca53 ! Love the recap and the title! ❤
I'd let Daddy use anything on me, and I really mean anything. #notashamed

How's the weather in London this evening? What are the chances for wet content? I'd be wet that's for sure, but I'd really like wet Daddy on the pitch too.
Currently drizzling where I am (20ish miles from SB) but it’s rained most of the afternoon… 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Merry Christmas! 🎄
Bad timing with the match just about to start but they’re all pre scheduled for upload at 7pm every other day 🥰

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
@QueenL Sorry i just saw your post in the other thread about The Amazing Antelope, from personal experience I can't say anything bad- seems decent enough
However, he is sleazy and likes to sleep around, whether he's in a relationship or not

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.