Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
✍ Pretend ✍ to ✍ have ✍ panic ✍ attack ✍ at ✍ chelsea ✍ game ✍ for ✍ daddy’s ✍ attention

I seriously hope the persons okay though ☹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Fantastic recap @Smca53 I too love the balls!! ⚽💙

I also burst out crying at that video of Mason in goal with those kiddies, today’s been rough and that tipped me over the edge 🙈

Thank god he’s starting so I can drool over him whilst eating my anal teaser reindeers 🥰
I really hate that I didn't get to say "ooooh horny" about your reindeer anal teasers on the last thread 🙄 trying to get done work done ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok I take my silly joke back now! 😔

Bless him, glad they were all on to it quickly though! fingers crossed all is okay ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Commentators clearly struggling for stuff to talk about here, chatting about how Gareth Southgate was born in the nearby hospital 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
✍ Pretend ✍ to ✍ have ✍ panic ✍ attack ✍ at ✍ chelsea ✍ game ✍ for ✍ daddy’s ✍ attention

I seriously hope the persons okay though ☹
Try and stick the defibrillator in your bag when you do, be handy to have one 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't believe this has happened twice in just a couple of weeks :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Watford crowd clapping the Chelsea medical staff for running over to help 👏💙

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Commentators clearly struggling for stuff to talk about here, chatting about how Gareth Southgate was born in the nearby hospital 🥴
Now saying they drove round the hospital today because the road was blocked 🙈

I bet it was seeing Mason that did it. I’m quite concerned for myself for the match in January 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohhh the players saying they’re not coming out until they know what’s happened to the person 🥺❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.