Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning 💙 how in the name of Mason is it December already?! Only 24 more days until I find him under my tree 😍🤣 @foreverbeginstoday welcome to the party! Only get to watch the first half tonight because my actual team I support are playing too; not just my side chick Chelsea so I’d really appreciate it if you could start him today, Tuchel 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Good morning 💙 how in the name of Mason is it December already?! Only 24 more days until I find him under my tree 😍🤣 @foreverbeginstoday welcome to the party! Only get to watch the first half tonight because my actual team I support are playing too; not just my side chick Chelsea so I’d really appreciate it if you could start him today, Tuchel 😁
Me for the second half of the Chelsea game trying to watch City at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good morning fam.

It is pissing down in Stockport this morning and gloomy. Thank you for last night. I've not laughed so much for a long time. ❤

If Mason doesn't start tonight I'm hunting down Big Tommy T with a pitchfork. Poor boy just needs to play football. 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Morning all! Happy Wet Wednesday and happy December 1st!

I dreamt about Mason again, not surprising really when he’s all I think about all day! 🤣 Nath and @keylimepie were getting married and Mase was very upset because Nath asked Ian Beale to be his best man and Mase and Dec only got to be ushers. It was a surprise wedding though like on Don’t Tell The Bride and Nath was organising it all and he arranged it at Harry Potter Studios in Gringotts 🤣🤣🤣 It was all very romantic and our Zara is now Mrs Wood! 🥰🤣🤣🤣

Have a great day everyone xxx
Oh wow! I hope I didn’t have a massive strip like they have on Don’t Tell The Bride!! Sounds a lot of effort went in!!
I dreamt that Keith Richards was snorting Coke off my tits so yours wins 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh wow! I hope I didn’t have a massive strip like they have on Don’t Tell The Bride!! Sounds a lot of effort went in!!
I dreamt that Keith Richards was snorting Coke of my tits so yours wins 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn’t actually go out of my way to dream a pensioner was doing drugs off of me 🤣🤣🤣 Gerard was watching something about the Rolling Stones and my head just completely came up with that! I need help 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😭😭😭😭😭😭
Thought maybe Nath had arranged that for your hen night? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good morning fam.

It is pissing down in Stockport this morning and gloomy. Thank you for last night. I've not laughed so much for a long time. ❤

If Mason doesn't start tonight I'm hunting down Big Tommy T with a pitchfork. Poor boy just needs to play football. 😫
Pissing it down in my neck of the woods too

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I dreamt that Keith Richards was snorting Coke off my tits so yours wins 🤣🤣🤣
Starting off the day strong 😂 love it. It's wet Wednesday after all. There are no rules.

Also, for my fellow Sanch lovers, there is a new video on the England channel. I want to hug him and tell him everything will be alright ❤ my poor baby.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Good morning fam.

It’s like groundhog day isn’t it 😑
B5262464-6C75-4E61-AE83-537F4709A88E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The wheater is being funny here. A bit rainy but "warmer" than it was. And windy. We got the wind you were struggling with the other day, but I don't think it is as bad here.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.