Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hello @foreverbeginstoday Please don’t be put off by my many faux pas!! You will learn to accept that’s just who I am! anal teasers and this gif as a welcome ❤❤❤❤❤
Please please don’t start with the anal teasers again , just about got over yesterday-
it’ll go down in history with the giant pink cock!

*edited *on second thoughts- giant pink cocks and going down sound very wrong - it wasn’t intended ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 12

One of my friends sent me this this morning 😂 apparently mason is obsessed with PIM after his 22 year relationship ended 😂
Imagine studying a Bachelor's in sport science to end up writing that tit.
I know at the end of the day you have to earn money but come on, at least write something that makes sense!

Ladies - I am a massive lurker on these threads but I feel #50 is the time to join & introduce myself 😬 after laughing so much these past few days my husband thought I was mad 😂🤦‍♀️

You really do brighten my days WFH 😊 so thank you 🙌

Hoping for a great wet Wednesday (and not only from the rain) TT, please let Mase play 🙏 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
it was this and the anal teasers that had me laughing 😂 absolutely genius!! I mean like you need an excuse to use the gif again! 🙈

thank you all for the warm welcome 🤗 🥰
I was going to say that having seen the last couple of nights you’ve seen us at our worst but I’m sure we’ll manage to sink even lower soon enough 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was going to say that having seen the last couple of nights you’ve seen us at our worst but I’m sure we’ll manage to sink even lower soon enough 🤣🤣🤣
What do you mean "at our worst"? :eek: I thought last night was one of our finest moments 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine studying a Bachelor's in sport science to end up writing that tit.
I know at the end of the day you have to earn money but come on, at least write something that makes sense!
I promise it wasn’t me, I didn’t write this, I kinda use my degree 🤣

Today is poo, I drove my new car into work which I can’t park and got abused from the office window for bad driving 🤣 and now 2 of my work Christmas events have been cancelled coz of Covid - this is all very dejavu 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.