Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I promised myself this morning while I was crying in the shower I was going to start going to sleep earlier. Guarantee I’ll still be talking 💩 on here at 2am

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, time for bed!! I feel the need to thank you for tonight ❤ 😂 I really needed that!
Catch up with you tomorrow! Sweet dreams ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You can tell the teens have never been around a lad before. Saw on tumblr asking if mason and Carlotta are dating “as she touches him a lot.” I am not huge on the stylist industry but surely you have touch the person to style them. 😆😆😆🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I promised myself this morning while I was crying in the shower I was going to start going to sleep earlier. Guarantee I’ll still be talking 💩 on here at 2am

One we all gladly joined 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m going to sleep now, 1st December tomorrow and I need to sort my life out and get ready for Christmas and spend all day tattling.

Thanks for another hilarious day! Night night all, sweet dreams! I’m hoping I dream about Mase again and don’t get cockblocked by bleeping Beales again! xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank for another hilarious evening, love you all! 😘 I’m hoping to pick up where I left off in doms car last night- a girl can dream can’t she!! ( my new meds are giving me some bat tit crazy dreams)
P.s match day tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Night FBC! Thanks for the giggles tonight, it’s been amazing! No anal tease calendar to wake up to for me I’m afraid, just a boring picture one 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh and a Kevin the Carrot one Mr Scuffed bought me to make up for being an arse! Filthy dreams to you all and catch you in December 💙✌🏻🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You can tell the teens have never been around a lad before. Saw on tumblr asking if mason and Carlotta are dating “as she touches him a lot.” I am not huge on the stylist industry but surely you have touch the person to style them. 😆😆😆🤔🤔🤔
How is she supposed to fix his clothes? Telekinesis?

Dream about Mase girls (or not, maybe that way he can visit me in mine!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m going to sleep now, 1st December tomorrow and I need to sort my life out and get ready for Christmas and spend all day tattling.

Thanks for another hilarious day! Night night all, sweet dreams! I’m hoping I dream about Mase again and don’t get cockblocked by bleeping Beales again! xxx
Jay is now known as Ian Beale in this thread

Jay getting ready for his next big night out with Mason and Nathan
14C7C405-A5DF-4C87-8B8C-EB0674765276.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was hoping I'd be back in time for thread 50 and now here I am, back and 15 pages behind. 😭

Anyhoo... Welcome thread 50. ❤

Happy to be here. ✌🏼

Positive vibes. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought i'd do a lil christmas/footballers advent calender where I post one sexy photo each day up until the 25th 😍🥵
And for the tea- I'll be revealing on the wags thread tomorrow 😈
Going to have to start following the wags thread too, just to see what kind of havoc you are reaking over there 😂

Little sweetie 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.