Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone! Happy wet Wednesday to you all! Let’s hope it’s raining content later! 😍❤
032FEB52-73D3-4B59-91FD-8C4D12ED9CDA.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought i'd do a lil christmas/footballers advent calender where I post one sexy photo each day up until the 25th 😍🥵
And for the tea- I'll be revealing on the wags thread tomorrow 😈
Slightly nervous about the advent calendar…!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
GOOOOOOD MORNING FBC! I had an early night last night, sacrificed some FBC time for some sleepy. Anyway, I’m up, at work and feeling fresh as a daisy for it! It’s game day AND wet Wednesday which is the making of a great day in my eyes.

I had a look at chilly story last night, those floors 🤯 I’d be on my arse 9 times out of 10 and what an absolute bigger to keep clean! The dust!! The footprints!! Mase looked cute though, can’t wait to watch him play with my dog 🥰

Time for the FBC tree to go up 🎄

F962A0EB-CA9A-4A9E-AF81-BE05C9B2553E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
20211201_004952.jpg

Morning all guys!!! 🖤 ronaldo was on instagram liking posts that spoke badly of Messi 👀 if United doesn't win anything and does not enter the UCL, it is capable of assassinating the whole team

GOOOOOOD MORNING FBC! I had an early night last night, sacrificed some FBC time for some sleepy. Anyway, I’m up, at work and feeling fresh as a daisy for it! It’s game day AND wet Wednesday which is the making of a great day in my eyes.

I had a look at chilly story last night, those floors 🤯 I’d be on my arse 9 times out of 10 and what an absolute bigger to keep clean! The dust!! The footprints!! Mase looked cute though, can’t wait to watch him play with my dog 🥰

Time for the FBC tree to go up 🎄

View attachment 898513
in this photo Mason looks like a former One Direction member

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning!! Happy December and happy matchday :m
There is so much football in my day today that I'm actually going to play football myself 😂 that should be...fun?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good morning FBC! 🌞
Slept well? Any Daddy dreams? As usual there's nothing to report here. :(
It is absolutely freezing here, the temperature is below zero, I really need some new (hot) content today to warm me up. Let's finish my coffee and start with work. :cautious:
Have a great Wet Wednesday FBC! ❤

So I guess I'll be watching the wags thread today too. Can't wait for the tea I'm intrigued!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning FBC Happy 1st of December ❤

No dreams from me, I’ve just told people at work about the anal teasers 😂 and I’ve just complained to my mum over the work phone that she didn’t get me an advent calendar. Somebody call social services this is child abuse

She did say she will be rectifying the problem this afternoon so i’ll hold off on the bin dumping for now ☺

Happy matchday 💙
I’m going to have cross eyes again tonight watching two screens!

PS. The first christmas fic is up tonight 🎄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Morning - no mason or indeed Dom dreams - the bugger has upped and left me high and dry in the back of his car!
Although I did dream that goats were dancing round a maypole - I have no bleeping clue either 🤪

looking foward to the advent calandar, tea on the wags thread, smut later, and hopefully some mason On the pitch later.
happy wet Wednesday ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 10

One of my friends sent me this this morning 😂 apparently mason is obsessed with PIM after his 22 year relationship ended 😂
it's literally everything taken from here, not a word less

• Haha
Reactions: 8

One of my friends sent me this this morning 😂 apparently mason is obsessed with PIM after his 22 year relationship ended 😂
@irishgal2013 think you’ve gone international now 😂

• Haha

Did a tween write this? Not only is it factually incorrect, its shockingly written! 🤣

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
@irishgal2013 think you’ve gone international now 😂
It just made me laugh, the 22 year relationship & his obsession 😂

Anyway
The Christmas tree picture I posted is actually really annoying me on reflection. The tree is too big, the star doesn’t sit properly & debs hasn’t put the decorations on proportionately. She’s just thrown a few on!! I think I’ll have to take over tree duty when I move in debs hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.