Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 50!! Elder thread 👵👵
Title by @calmyourritas

Recap:

-Most of the thread consisted of the hangover from all the Saturday content and the preparation for Monday's content, which ended up being...well, not what we expected.
-Tiktok still scares us, but entertains us at the same time, because of the stories we see there. Be careful everyone, deflapitation is a real danger.
-There was a Chelsea-United match, which ended up in a draw. Mason came on for the last 15 minutes.
-However, all is good, because according to the teens, his caption on IG means he isn't leaving Chelsea ❤ #hiddenmessages
- @jflurker93 and @Geexoxo went to see the City boys and Spicy. We got some great videos and thankfully, everyone survived the snowstorm.
-Mason and Kai's acting skills left us all speechless. But we still love them.
-We analyzed a really disgusting picture of Mason to see his tan lines. So disgusting I'm posting it again. Horrible. Look away!

- @Scuffed finally boarded the Chilly train. We are so happy ❤
-Then the unexpected happened and Mason couldn't go to Paris for the Ballon d'Or gala. But he didn't just stay home eating ice cream wearing his Versace suit, no. He joined other teammates at Stamford Bridge for a little event. It's something 🤷‍♀️
-Also, Mase finished 19 on the Ballon d'Or list. But he's number 1 in our hearts :love:

View attachment 895881
Amazing recap as always!!! They’re always the thing I look forward to the most 😂😍

(I’ll get some content for you next time I go huns cause my hands were so cold I couldn’t work my phone on Sunday! So shout out to @jflurker93 for getting all the content 💙)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Petition for Daddy to be the next James Bond and im first in line for Bond girl audition. The audition is a shag…
I love the photos and totes agree but the song was the one from that terrible NPB TikTok someone shared a few threads ago 🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here's to 50! He knows we're the best and he loves us! Even if he doesn't know we exist

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe Versace (who I follow on SM for reasons I don't understand) aren't posting about Mason. Not one thing.
Did he steal the clothes and they don't know?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can't believe Versace (who I follow on SM for reasons I don't understand) aren't posting about Mason. Not one thing.
Did he steal the clothes and they don't know?
I think they would've if he went to Paris

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.