Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who am I more jealous of? Her for being that close to his face, or him for being on the floor at the right height where I picture myself most days

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think they would've if he went to Paris
But I mean the fitting. The making of...all those things.
Or a photo to say they dressed him. I'm used to being bombarded with that kind of content everyday, because they're always an event, and I'm surprised 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No I’m crying at the way he turns into a stiff when she leans near his face and he drops his arm!
He goes from 🙂🙂 to 😐😐 real quick!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely screen recorded that video from Carlotta, thank you CC I’m so sorry for calling you Carlotta Constantly Disappointing 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
i'm drunk because Messi won and i'm celebrating it as if it were my achievement, i can't give any more with mason's photos i'm dead

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But I mean the fitting. The making of...all those things.
Or a photo to say they dressed him. I'm used to being bombarded with that kind of content everyday, because they're always an event, and I'm surprised 😂
She ain't Harry Lambert is she. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks for the new thread and recap @Chani10 👏 amazing as always.

Can’t believe it’s thread 50! I never thought when I posted on thread 1 calling him hot that it would end up as a full blown fan club on thread 50🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Great recap thanks @Chani10 👏🏻

Can’t believe we’re on thread 50! If I had feelings I’d probably be a little choked up. Instead I’m looking a all of those suit pics and imaging being a little choked!

Cheers to the FBC and bring on the next 50 threads 💙🍾🥂

• Heart
Can someone please explain to me how he keeps getting more and more attractive? How is it possible? 🥵🥵🥵 I’m melting

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.