Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I had several dreams last night one of which was all my teeth fell out - that’ll make one my 4 want me won’t it 😬
But on the Dom front we had bodily contact -we had a smooch in his car but that was it - and I only know it was him cos of the hair 🤣 Oh well progress i suppose

have a great day all 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I had several dreams last night one of which was all my teeth fell out - that’ll make one my 4 want me won’t it 😬
But on the Dom front we had bodily contact -we had a smooch in his car but that was it - and I only know it was him cos of the hair 🤣 Oh well progress i suppose

have a great day all 😘
It’s alright Suder, Mason has some spare teeth you could use 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning all! I woke up thinking of this and then come on here and it’s the first thing I see - @keylimepie its like you read my mind…🤣
I had another Mason dream! I dreamt I was at Mason’s playing fifa with him and Nath and you were there @keylimepie being all loved up with Nath and then that Beales prick turned up and ruined it all being a twit🤬🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, happy Tuesday everyone. Have a great day. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
New tiktok?! Did we miss this or was that just me?

I saw it this morning and thought it was recycled content and not my fave due to the teeth sucking 😬

I quickly pretended I didn’t see it and went back to the suit pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning all! Hope everyone slept well! I had a dodgy dream where I was going to a game at the bridge but I lost my car on a beach so missed the first half?! 🤷‍♀️

Hope you’re okay @keylimepie ❤ If he does it again shove his nose trimmer up his Arse 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning everyone! I just came back from my early morning walk. I couldn't sleep thanks to my friend anxiety so I thought I could at least go out and try to empty the mind a bit.
I did have some quick dreams. Sometimes I have like 6 dreams in a row. Just very short and I jump from one situation to the other without time to realize. Well, Mase and Big T were in one of the dreams.
Basically, they were out for a walk and Mason was hiding behind his dad, which didn't really work because Tony was talking to everyone 😂 when I walked past them, he said hi to me before going back to talking about not selling the fishes from his fish tank to another guy 🤷
The dreams only got weirder after that.

Anyways. Breakfast time now and then I'm going shopping with my bf. He loved the jumper I got for him in Paris and now wants me to help him with his winter wardrobe 🤷😂
I hope your day isn't too Tuesday and you have a good one ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I had a very strange dream last night, the first half was GREAT the second half was TRAUMATIC to say the least.

So from what I can remember, it was all very school-esque like I was in love with Daddy but he didn’t know (well so I thought) anyway he asked someone to get me to come over to him and told me he liked me and we got together.
Then there was a bit about his face inbetween my thighs 😋

BUT THEN we were walking down the street and he just collapsed and started bleeding profusely from his nose and he was in my arms on the floor and I was screaming for help.

WTF I hate my brain.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
BUT… I’ll explain my reasoning now because I as much as my first reaction was shag, I had a long hard think about it 😉 and this was the outcome

If I decline 500k and shag him it goes two ways;
1. Best Bang Ever (will be devastated I’d never get his D again)
2. Worst Bang Ever (will be devastated I gave up 500k for his D) Even if it was average sex, I’d be annoyed.

If I accept 500k it only has one outcome;
I won’t know what it’s like to shag daddy but… you can’t miss what you never had and I’ve got half a mil in the bank 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’d accept the 500k. Use the 500k to turn myself into a Instahoe then he’d want to shag me anyway so a win win situation. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning everyone! I see we are not over last night 🥵

Can I just say this photo doesn't seem real. I never imagined César with the 🤙🤙

I love Mase's smile and the way his eyes crinkle 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had a very strange dream last night, the first half was GREAT the second half was TRAUMATIC to say the least.

So from what I can remember, it was all very school-esque like I was in love with Daddy but he didn’t know (well so I thought) anyway he asked someone to get me to come over to him and told me he liked me and we got together.
Then there was a bit about his face inbetween my thighs 😋

BUT THEN we were walking down the street and he just collapsed and started bleeding profusely from his nose and he was in my arms on the floor and I was screaming for help.

WTF I hate my brain.
IT WAS HER

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tuesday can get in the bin. Had an appointment at the opticians at 9 literally to put my new lenses in and leave. I told him if it’s midweek it has to be first thing for work. I’ve been sat here for 30 minutes and two people have come and go and now I’ll have to make an hour up at work 🥲🥲🥲

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Thank you everyone for the love! I was called a useless head this morning by my lovely husband. Why? Because I put a cheese sandwich in his pack up rather than a ham one. Now you can see why he’s eternally in the bin.
6B796588-ECCB-40EC-9772-F4AF59EC3C0E.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.