Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
50 threads for a man who gives us mere scraps of content we love to see it πŸ‘πŸ½

the gifs of him smiling and suited are flooding my basement big time πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy 50th guys πŸ’™ WHAT A RIDE ITS BEEN!

im just home from the awards, what a wild Monday night πŸ˜‚ sadly not at Stamford bridge, but even im not convinced im not Jorginho at this point πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

Just wanted to say, I love this place & our 50th thread feels like an appropriate time for a bit of a love in!

cheers to the laughs, the tears, the washing machines, the band, the album, the playlist, the shlong share, the dreams, the TikTok’s, wet Wednesday, mount me Monday, sweaty Saturday, to uno, the Bentley, to everyone with a nickname, to butternips, the initiation check list, the memes, big tony, the nip, the spit pic, to the FBC!! And to Mason Mount πŸ₯‚ thanks for having no idea we exist but thank you for bringing us together

to the next 50! πŸ₯‚ Love you all πŸ’™

Ahhhh the giant pink running cock!
an iconic moment in FBC history!
it’s making me remember crying with laughter at itπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

im just home from the awards, what a wild Monday night πŸ˜‚ sadly not at Stamford bridge, but even im not convinced im not Jorginho at this point πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

Just wanted to say, I love this place & our 50th thread feels like an appropriate time for a bit of a love in!

cheers to the laughs, the tears, the washing machines, the band, the album, the playlist, the shlong share, the dreams, the TikTok’s, wet Wednesday, mount me Monday, sweaty Saturday, to uno, the Bentley, to everyone with a nickname, to butternips, the initiation check list, the memes, big tony, the nip, the spit pic, to the FBC!! And to Mason Mount πŸ₯‚ thanks for having no idea we exist but thank you for bringing us together

This is just too sweet πŸ₯Ί

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 12

#FBC4LIFE

• Heart

πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί You are so nice!!

• Heart
I can’t believe some people would take half a mil rather than take the opportunity to bang this fine specimen

F54A1C76-1652-43A0-BBAA-CEFFBFD49D6C.jpeg

However I still love my FBC fam even if your decision making is questionable πŸ’™ 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe some people would take half a mil rather than take the opportunity to bang this fine specimen

View attachment 896098

However I still love my FBC fam even if your decision making is questionable πŸ’™ 🀣
I’m now up to bed to dream of taking this suit off! πŸ₯΅ Night FBC πŸ’™ Catch you all tomorrow ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Ahhhh the giant pink running cock!
an iconic moment in FBC history!
it’s making me remember crying with laughter at itπŸ€£πŸ˜‚
And this!

• Heart
  • Haha

View attachment 896098

BUT… I’ll explain my reasoning now because I as much as my first reaction was shag, I had a long hard think about it πŸ˜‰ and this was the outcome

If I decline 500k and shag him it goes two ways;
1. Best Bang Ever (will be devastated I’d never get his D again)
2. Worst Bang Ever (will be devastated I gave up 500k for his D) Even if it was average sex, I’d be annoyed.

If I accept 500k it only has one outcome;
I won’t know what it’s like to shag daddy but… you can’t miss what you never had and I’ve got half a mil in the bank πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
BUT… I’ll explain my reasoning now because I as much as my first reaction was shag, I had a long hard think about it πŸ˜‰ and this was the outcome

2. Worst Bang Ever (will be devastated I gave up 500k for his D) Even if it was average sex, I’d be annoyed.

I won’t know what it’s like to shag daddy but… you can’t miss what you never had and I’ve got half a mil in the bank πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I just love how much effort you have put into this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

But when I bang him he’ll fall in love with me and will need me to be in his life forever which will result in a lot more than half a mil 🀣 πŸ’‘

• Haha

I’ve got to agree with this mainly because I feel like it would be an average shag. Sadly for me Daddy does not fancy slightly chubby 29 year old blondes from West Yorkshire 😒 he’s not guna be putting his full efforts into it - gimme the 500k πŸ’΅πŸ’΅

• Haha
  • Heart

I’ve got to agree with this mainly because I feel like it would be an average shag. Sadly for me Daddy does not fancy slightly chubby 29 year olds from West Yorkshire 😒 he’s not guna be putting his full efforts into it - gimme the 500k πŸ’΅πŸ’΅
Don't talk about yourself like that- MM would be lucky to shag you!!!❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning! Still can’t believe we’re on number 50 😭

Sharing a couple of faves to brighten up your day!

44D18F0F-03EA-43F6-8F68-4921D5352A78.jpeg
5DEFC445-7F7D-4FEF-83BE-BAFB4847137B.jpeg
AC0FE2FA-BC51-4C0D-B646-6044A259671E.jpeg
AAAA0FDB-5754-4D62-94AA-1D5B95483268.jpeg
11DB06E8-FBBA-4F1D-A546-4691EB2D1D95.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

πŸ’™πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning! I’m just not even going to bother with today already! Have a lovely day all. Thought I’d share this again….
CBF9CE12-D465-4E42-85FE-9523E2CE8BDC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.