Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely LOVE his beautiful face and his little smile but I have to say a little guilty admission now please don't hate me.
It give me great joy to see that that when our noodles smiles he gets these little laughter lines/creases around his eyes. It gives me so much happiness as not only is he so beautiful when he does this, but it makes me feel less like an elder as I hardly have any lines around my eyes. Maybe I should let him know which eye cream I use. 🙈

Thank you everyone for the love! I was called a useless head this morning by my lovely husband. Why? Because I put a cheese sandwich in his pack up rather than a ham one. Now you can see why he’s eternally in the bin.
View attachment 896704
OMG That's awful! next time, make sure the cheese is mouldy, or even better, tell him to bloody make it himself! 🤬
Sending you so much love your way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you everyone for the love! I was called a useless head this morning by my lovely husband. Why? Because I put a cheese sandwich in his pack up rather than a ham one. Now you can see why he’s eternally in the bin.
View attachment 896704
You need to tell him that if he doesn't like what you make he is old enough to make his own sandwiches. Ungrateful twit 🤬🤬

Hope your day gets better ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 896704
I’d tell him to make his own lunch- selfish arse
Now is not the time to say Mr S makes his and the boys lunches every day - I refuse 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have "good" news and "bad" news 😂
The "bad" news (because literally, no one cares) is that we were lied to. The Versace suit was not custom made. Hence why Versace doesn't give a damn about Mason wearing it. The "good" news is that you can dress your OH (or yourselves, I'm sure you'll look fab) as Mason for Christmas for an affordable 2,640 pounds. Unless you also want a shirt and trousers. Then it's more expensive. I just saw the jacket at the store.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The "bad" news (because literally, no one cares) is that we were lied to. The Versace suit was not custom made. Hence why Versace doesn't give a damn about Mason wearing it. The "good" news is that you can dress your OH (or yourselves, I'm sure you'll look fab) as Mason for Christmas for an affordable 2,640 pounds. Unless you also want a shirt and trousers. Then it's more expensive. I just saw the jacket at the store.
Carlotta, you failed....Mase deserved custom made.....😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all! I woke up thinking of this and then come on here and it’s the first thing I see - @keylimepie its like you read my mind…🤣

I had another Mason dream! I dreamt I was at Mason’s playing fifa with him and Nath and you were there @keylimepie being all loved up with Nath and then that Beales prick turned up and ruined it all being a twit🤬🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, happy Tuesday everyone. Have a great day. 😘
Sounds a beautiful dream! Bloody Beales coming along and ruining it!!!!
A massive thank you to you all listening to my rambling! I agree in every case that he is a colossal prick and should be relegated to a bin permanently. Thank you @jflurker93 for your offer to sort him out. Today is only an iota of what I have to put up with. Nath babes, I need you to come save me!! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i don't understand why mason isn't looking for a brand??? jack harlow has a two year deal with tommyh and only has one known song. i don't know if anyone noticed, but in the photo Carlotta uploaded of baby Summer, you can see a versace ticket, but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to be mean to Mason.
Screenshot_20211128-135015_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Also, I found a Christmas present for the tumblr/tiktok teens.
I hope chapter 1 starts with "one day, you'll be the age you're making fun of now so shut the duck up" 😂

Screenshot - 30_11_2021 , 11_43_24.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh good spot!! I’ve just found it on the Versace website, least it wasn’t “styled” with the matching shirt with the gold bits! 🤣 still think the bits on my jacket look like my earrings! 🤣

i don't understand why mason isn't looking for a brand??? jack harlow has a two year deal with tommyh and only has one known song. i don't know if anyone noticed, but in the photo Carlotta uploaded of baby Summer, you can see a versace ticket, but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to be mean to Mason. View attachment 896784
As long as it’s not Boohoo (no offence to anyone!) but those JG and Madders Boohoo adverts just make me cringe! Espesh when you see in real life they are buying £650 T-shirts and £400 bucket hats 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh god!! Are you ok? ❤
It was such a stupid dream. I was at an event and Daddy was there and we were really getting along and I thought there was a chance for you know and I was suddenly conscious I hadn’t shaved. So I nipped down the road to Boots then went back to the venue and hid in a tiny bathroom stall trying to tidy up, which did NOT go well 🙈 anyway, I didn’t see him again after that, I was sore and uncomfortable and stressed 🤣 why do I only ever have stress dreams!

(Side note @keylimepie - so sorry to hear what you’re putting up with at home. We’ve all got you 💙 that’s not on… and Nathan would never.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 896704
Mouldy cheese sandwich on a stale baguette for his lunch tomorrow xoxo

hope you’re okay ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.