Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've made a new GIF. I've got absolutely nothing to do today, you may get some more.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Right I think I’m cursed. I had the little anal teaser thing last night. I’ve now received this parcel 📦
Is it But come or But comb?
487CFAB4-E984-4DA3-824F-3DC3C9CFA456.jpeg

just rewatching masons TikTok’s…. Remember when he posted this and we lost our minds

What a time to be alive that was
Wait until he brings the malteasers out!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well this is weird… 🤣

I promise it wasn’t me, I didn’t write this, I kinda use my degree 🤣

Today is poo, I drove my new car into work which I can’t park and got abused from the office window for bad driving 🤣 and now 2 of my work Christmas events have been cancelled coz of Covid - this is all very dejavu 😳
No! Hope you didn't think I was attacking you or anyone that has studied that Bachelor's. I meant it in the way that after working hard for getting a degree you waste it publishing an article that has been disproved (and that says things that don't make any sense like the 22 year old relationship)

So sad about the cancellations. I'm getting stressed about this new variant again. If I can't go home for the holidays I'll cry!

Bets on the first to be seen wearing this?!
View attachment 898800
@Chani10 read my mind, JG or Ratboy, don't think anyone would wear something that awful.

It’s the uno cards and The nerf gun for me... he knows about us I tell you he knows
He totally does, I don't believe he chose those things at random. It was a sign for us!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was watching a video, went to the comments and saw this "I love seeing them get international recognition, warms my otherwise joyless German heart". There are few things I like more than Germans laughing at the Germans have no sense of humour jokes 😂
I can't wait until we get a video of Kai being super serious so I can write "be more Kai" in the comments.
He smiles when children are involved, though. His frozen heart melts a little.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

No! Hope you didn't think I was attacking you or anyone that has studied that Bachelor's. I meant it in the way that after working hard for getting a degree you waste it publishing an article that has been disproved (and that says things that don't make any sense like the 22 year old relationship)

So sad about the cancellations. I'm getting stressed about this new variant again. If I can't go home for the holidays I'll cry!

@Chani10 read my mind, JG or Ratboy, don't think anyone would wear something that awful.

He totally does, I don't believe he chose those things at random. It was a sign for us!
I promise I was just joking! 🥰😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
At least your dream was somewhat plausible - I dreamt about goats dancing round a maypole- go figure that one out 🤪
Better than mine. I dreamt about work, which resulted in me getting my laptop out at half 2 this morning to check I'd done something

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Better than mine. I dreamt about work, which resulted in me getting my laptop out at half 2 this morning to check I'd done something
Oh no Geraldine, I hope you have a lovely Benjamin rimming dream tonight to make up for it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I just can't stop thinking about the thought of Mason tying me up and using various ice lollies as sex toys to tease and duck my arse with.

Last night has sent me off the deep end. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wet Wednesday has wrote me off.

Ive had a funny turn in work and then had a panic attack (I think it was that but i’ve never had one before).
Just waiting for the dr to ring me back 😔😔

I’m really annoyed because I had my tattoo booked for today 🙈 stupid bleeping heart!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Ive had a funny turn in work and then had a panic attack (I think it was that but i’ve never had one before).

I’m really annoyed because I had my tattoo booked for today 🙈 stupid bleeping heart!
Hope you are ok? Call the GP and get an urgent appointment x

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hope you’re ok 😘 keep us posted & look after yourself!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just can't stop thinking about the thought of Mason tying me up and using various ice lollies as sex toys to tease and duck my arse with.

Last night has sent me off the deep end. 😆😆
‘various ice lollies’ has done me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.