Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow! I hope I didn’t have a massive strip like they have on Don’t Tell The Bride!! Sounds a lot of effort went in!!
I dreamt that Keith Richards was snorting Coke off my tits so yours wins 🤣🤣🤣
Wait. What?

I can’t cope 😭😭😭 And that bleeping gif again! I have a meeting in 10 mins and need to get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mason reading this thread:

Also, he might say "that witch again" when I criticise what he wears 🤷‍♀️ but I do it because I care about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At least your dream was somewhat plausible - I dreamt about goats dancing round a maypole- go figure that one out 🤪
Say what?

*Disclaimer: this was the first goat gif that came up and I’m too busy crying with laughter to pick another.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least your dream was somewhat plausible - I dreamt about goats dancing round a maypole- go figure that one out 🤪
I knew that the anal teaser thing was the point of which I knew I’d fucked up. That along with the gif that I didn’t mean to post and bringing coochie flaps to the party 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
just rewatching masons TikTok’s…. Remember when he posted this and we lost our minds

What a time to be alive that was

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.