Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wet Wednesday has wrote me off.

Ive had a funny turn in work and then had a panic attack (I think it was that but i’ve never had one before).
Just waiting for the dr to ring me back 😔😔

I’m really annoyed because I had my tattoo booked for today 🙈 stupid bleeping heart!
Take it easy for the rest of the day and look after yourself chick! ❤
We'll make sure the warnings go out before any thirsty stuff is posted!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Ive had a funny turn in work and then had a panic attack (I think it was that but i’ve never had one before).

I’m really annoyed because I had my tattoo booked for today 🙈 stupid bleeping heart!
Hope you’re ok. Make sure you’re resting now.x

• Heart

Panic attacks are the worst. I hope you're not feeling too bad after it ❤ I usually get a little headache after one, so don't get scared if you get one as well.
And hopefully, the doctor can give you an appointment soon 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Panic attacks are the worst, hope you get an appointment. Rest up and take it easy 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Hope your doctor gets back to you soon, and that you feel better soon too ❤
Take it easy and don't worry about your tattoo, you can always get another appointment! Your health is more important!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks everyone.
My nurse friend has told me to go to A&E as the Dr will send me there anyway.

Had a funny turn and then I could smell burning and I think my brain immediately thought stroke (especially because my mum had one young)

Had 3 ‘attacks’ in an hour and I think I really scared myself because then I couldn’t stop crying 🙈

I’m just getting changed then going to hospital just hope they don’t ask me if i’m stressed 4679 times again 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just can't stop thinking about the thought of Mason tying me up and using various ice lollies as sex toys to tease and duck my arse with.

Last night has sent me off the deep end. 😆😆
Logistics question - how long would an ice lolly last as a sex toy? 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Hope your ok mate. Have they put you on any medication yet for your heart?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.