Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we don’t need a replay of 🐌 tongue Action 🤮🤣

Wet Wednesday has wrote me off.

Ive had a funny turn in work and then had a panic attack (I think it was that but i’ve never had one before).
Just waiting for the dr to ring me back 😔😔

I’m really annoyed because I had my tattoo booked for today 🙈 stupid bleeping heart!
Sorry to hear this lovely, dodgy hearts can be scary. I suffer from PVC (basically an extra heartbeat) - it causes fluttering in my chest and shortness of breath which can feel really like a panic-attack but passes quickly. It’s unpleasant but I’m used to it. Hope you get some answers ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
:ROFLMAO: Step away from the mini milks unless you want to end up on antibiotics :ROFLMAO:

I blame you lot for the fact I've spent £55 on LoveHoney this morning! (And no not on anal teasers) Can you tell I'm feeling a bit better today... on the plus side I'm not going to lose my job but it looks like someone in the team is so we are prepared to make our case to the powers that be

@jflurker93 I hope you're OK! I have an irregular heartbeat anyway but have also suffered from panic attacks over the past couple of years and take beta blockers which really help

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You think Mase checks in thinking okay, ladies and gentlemen what's going to be on the forbidden foods list today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You think Mase checks in thinking okay, ladies and gentlemen what's going to be on the forbidden foods list today 😂
I think there needs to be a forbidden foods list on the wiki 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope your ok mate. Have they put you on any medication yet for your heart?

Sorry to hear this lovely, dodgy hearts can be scary. I suffer from PVC (basically an extra heartbeat) - it causes fluttering in my chest and shortness of breath which can feel really like a panic-attack but passes quickly. It’s unpleasant but I’m used to it. Hope you get some answers ❤
Thank you!

No medication yet, just got told to wait for a letter about a heart monitor which hasn’t come yet 😔

I’ve decided to wait for the dr ring and see what they say rather than run to sit in a&e.

I’ve had a camomile tea, a shower and covered myself in lavender oil to try calm down. Thankfully it’s helped so i’ll see what the doctor says first before sitting in a&e all day. If I need to go at least they might refer me through like last time so I don’t have to wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did Nath put his pickle in your tuna sandwich? 🤣🤣🤣

@jflurker93 hope your ok lovely, I have anxiety and panic attacks - long story but comes from having a gun shoved in my face at somewhere I used to work 😬 your doing all the right things, rest up try to relax and make sure you get that referral 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.