Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I’ve been missing out, my celebrations never have anal teasers in them! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You must type anal teasers a lot for it to autocorrect Maltesers to that 🤣🤣🤣 I’m sat in the bath crying with laughter 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Big T ‘Oh ffs! Mase has had all the anal teasers again! He knows they’re my favourite!’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She definitely unpacks it for them and tells them off for eating it before she’s finished
“Nathan get your mitts off those yoghurts I haven’t even put them in the fridge yet! 🙄
“Boys I got those crisps you both like, don’t eat them all at once”
Loves a mooch in the middle aisle. Maybe that’s where his canisters came from 😂
She’s deffo that mam who says your not allowed to eat the food in the fridge from the Xmas shop until Xmas day 🤣 poor Tone just wants his mini sausages and satay skewers 🤣🤣
tit!!!!! I'm Debs!🤔

• Haha
I'm literally crying from laughing so hard and my boyfriend is really confused 😂 😂
Next time someone offers me Maltesers...🙈🙈

• Haha
I’ve just sat down to eat my dinner after being some house wife yet I’m single, wtf is this I thought living at home was a breeze?
I’m also no longer in the mood for it and just want to get in bed.

Anyway, I too have random thoughts as today I was thinking I wonder if Mase had ever made a roast dinner or does Debs just do them? What vegetables does he like? Does he like yorkshire puddings.. I hope so theyre my fave part I save it for last!

• Haha
When the celebrations come out in work, and someone takes a malteasers. I’m am gonna be done 🤣🤣🤣😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just sat down to eat my dinner after being some house wife yet I’m single, wtf is this I thought living at home was a breeze?
I’m also no longer in the mood for it and just want to get in bed.

Anyway, I too have random thoughts as today I was thinking I wonder if Mase had ever made a roast dinner or does Debs just do them? What vegetables does he like? Does he like yorkshire puddings.. I hope so theyre my fave part I save it for last!
See I wonder what his morning routine is, does he like a cup of tea when he wakes up or a strong coffee honestly my list of questions for him is endless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe it came up with that! Second night running I’ve made a tit of myself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.