Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@keylimepie I’ve been crying laughing so much my kids have asked me what’s so funny - malteasers are forever more to be known as anal teasers in the Scuffed household! We love you! 💙

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m fuming with the match already. Willock has gone shite and I’m blaming Voldemort. Already had a player sent off in first 10 mins 🥲🥲 if we don’t stay up how the hell am I supposed to see daddy play?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Well, they say that laughing makes you live longer. We're going to be immortal after this 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe it came up with that! Second night running I’ve made a tit of myself 🤣🤣🤣
If it’s an consolation I’ve had a rough couple of hours (Christmas and co parenting tit) and you made me laugh to point of tears. Love you ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Whoever sees Daddy next has to gift him anal teasers, not the peanut m&ms :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm starting to think that maybe Mase would would benefit from US providing HIM content cos we're bleeping hilarious :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We’ve got one too! It’s Mr S’s- may have to surprise him with one 🤣😂
799776FD-54A2-4858-ACAA-DB23623FC57E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When the celebrations come out on xmas day after a few too many Bailey’s

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.