Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my team and I only communicated with Schitt's Creek GIFs on Teams for days on end. It was hilarious.
Do it!!
Around Christmas me and my sister like to communicate by texting each other lines from Elf 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks for checking in on me lovely....I wish that was the case! I'm back now but first did a G.Bush special (not on this thread of course) and then haven't really had much to input after that...

I've been honest about my mental health struggles before and to be honest at the moment I'm just feeling a bit down and a bit lost right now. I feel like an absolute spoilt brat for saying so but this past week has made me realise that all the nice things and the insta-worthy holidays don't really distract from what I really want in my life and it's the one thing that money can't buy. It doesn't help I'm back at work tomorrow and the first thing I'm doing is having a meeting about potentially losing my current job

Tried to put on a cheerful face by planning to put up the Christmas tree but instead just sat down and had a good cry. It doesn't help that my ex is currently living his Christmas fairytale with the woman he left me for and their five kids (between them - even he doesn't move that quickly!). We live in a really small town and his parents are literally 30 seconds round the corner.

I'll continue to lurk and honestly you guys really do cheer me up and give me a smile... I don't want to bring down the mood here to the level of my rapidly shrinking libido!!!!

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ to you all xxxx
Do not think about bringing the mood down. We're all here for all of it and this is a safe space. I can vouch for that when I've opened up about my mental health problems.

I'm sending Chelsea style hugs which is fast becoming my favourite GIF. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you reckon Nath has to pay rent? do they split the electric and gas bill in half each month?
Debs made them a chart for who has to do what jobs… they get stickers if they’re good and get them all done ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is my favourite gif usually used when I wake up with the angry horn because my dreams with either Spicy or Chilly end up being interrupted at the optimal moment.🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon Deb's does a Sainsbury's shop for him every week
She definitely unpacks it for them and tells them off for eating it before she’s finished
“Nathan get your mitts off those yoghurts I haven’t even put them in the fridge yet! 🙄
“Boys I got those crisps you both like, don’t eat them all at once”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She definitely unpacks it for them and tells them off for eating it before she’s finished
“Nathan get your mitts off those yoghurts I haven’t even put them in the fridge yet! 🙄
She’s deffo that mam who says your not allowed to eat the food in the fridge from the Xmas shop until Xmas day 🤣 poor Tone just wants his mini sausages and satay skewers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mase having a whinge because she got Coco Pops again and he really wanted Frosties…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.