Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so embarrassed about the anal teasers. It would only happen to me. How the hell can it autocorrect to that! Well I hope Mase enjoys the anal teasers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean I’ve written Malteser to try and it will not auto correct!
inthink She knew what she was doing when she wrote it 🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so embarrassed about the anal teasers. It would only happen to me. How the hell can it autocorrect to that! Well I hope Mase enjoys the anal teasers 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t think you have anything to be embarrassed about on this thread, we’ve all said things we should probably be ashamed of 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t we love moments like this! I’ve literally cried laughing tonight- very much needed x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I mean I’ve written Malteser to try and it will not auto correct!
inthink She knew what she was doing when she wrote it 🤣😘
I promise you I didn’t!!!! I type too quickly and I think I put the a before the m and it just autocorrected! I can assure you that I’m not into anal teasers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I promise you I didn’t!!!! I type too quickly and I think I put the a before the m and it just autocorrected! I can assure you that I’m not into anal teasers 🤣🤣🤣
The amount of times I’ve done that and luckily checked before posting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nath is reading this and is seriously disappointed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Zaza there’s nothing to be embarrassed of we love a bit of filthy talk over here ❤

Do you not remember my story… this GIF looks like CCTV of my actual encounter tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does this mean that you actually can't tell me where to buy them? 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.