Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mason must have read my post last night about hoping for a suit TikTok. It’s recycled but I’ll take anything to see that tux again 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m turning notifications off for his TikTok seen as it’s all recycled content. Must do better person with the password!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you everyone....it doesn't help that I'm hormonal as well! Even cancelled on 'cross trainer guy' last night! I'm gonna put my big girl pants on and put this tree up.... I may have opened the wine and the Christmas cheese platter - might even put the Christmas tunes on but I swear if I hear even one hemidemisemiquaver of 'Lonely this Christmas' the whole tree is getting launched...
We’re here when you need us, hope tomorrow goes ok, sending love x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m turning notifications off for his TikTok seen as it’s all recycled content. Must do better person with the password!

Mine don’t work anyway. It’ll tell me in 2 days he’s uploaded a new video.

• Haha
Thank you everyone....it doesn't help that I'm hormonal as well! Even cancelled on 'cross trainer guy' last night! I'm gonna put my big girl pants on and put this tree up.... I may have opened the wine and the Christmas cheese platter - might even put the Christmas tunes on but I swear if I hear even one hemidemisemiquaver of 'Lonely this Christmas' the whole tree is getting launched...
Christmas cheese and trees sounds like a brilliant plan 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 10
does anyone else have stupid random thoughts like this is honestly mine right now
What shampoo does mason use?
What toothpaste? Shower gel? You know all the usual things I can’t imagine him popping too Superdrug to do this toiletry shopping things like this got through my head all the time does that make me weird? 😂😂

• Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 10
does anyone else have stupid random thoughts like this is honestly mine right now
What shampoo does mason use?
What toothpaste? Shower gel? You know all the usual things I can’t imagine him popping too Superdrug to do this toiletry shopping things like this got through my head all the time does that make me weird? 😂😂
I do it all the time. If I’m cooking dinner I think, hmmm I wonder if Mase likes corn on the cob?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do it all the time. If I’m cooking dinner I think, hmmm I wonder if Mase likes corn on the cob?
I’m so glad it’s not just me, like I wonder if he cooks for himself when he gets back, like does he wake up and think ooo I’ll cook chicken tonight 😂

• Haha
I think we all know my favourite gif 😉

Closely followed by

Both used regularly in my personal life 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m so glad it’s not just me, like I wonder if he cooks for himself when he gets back, like does he wake up and think ooo I’ll cook chicken tonight 😂
Wonder if he does a meal plan and writes a shopping list for Tesco 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think I'm going to start responding to all emails and text messages with GIFs. Just seems like a more fun way to communicate 😂
One of my team and I only communicated with Schitt's Creek GIFs on Teams for days on end. It was hilarious.
Do it!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.