Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

well that’s disappointing.. all this footage and this is what they post?
No, I'm sorry, he is getting really lazy with these last TikToks

Kai? He's got the money 😂 😂 And can help with the lessons.
I never wanted to be famous, but I wouldn't mind it as much if I was important enough to have designers begging me to use the clothes they hide from everyone else. Her power! It's Zendaya's world and we, thankfully, live in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The TikToks are disappointing. This one and yesterday's.
CAN THE PERSON WITH THE PASSWORD PLEASE. DO. BETTER!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think I'm going to start responding to all emails and text messages with GIFs. Just seems like a more fun way to communicate 😂
I’m responding to anything and everything in my life with this now…

• Haha
My air freshener for Mr Rita arrived today, I know some of you will appreciate it… also treated myself to a Harry one (I know it doesn’t look like him but the thought is there) ❤❤

89A81A5F-E5AC-4BF1-9647-9ED237B36680.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The TikToks are disappointing. This one and yesterday's.
CAN THE PERSON WITH THE PASSWORD PLEASE. DO. BETTER!
He insists on not hiring me to manage his career and this is what happens 🤷‍♀️ Disappointment after disappointment.

• Haha
I sometimes stop myself from using gifs here because I use them all the time on WhatsApp as inside jokes and when I'm about to hit send I realize you don't know the joke 😂 and I'm weird enough already.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you everyone....it doesn't help that I'm hormonal as well! Even cancelled on 'cross trainer guy' last night! I'm gonna put my big girl pants on and put this tree up.... I may have opened the wine and the Christmas cheese platter - might even put the Christmas tunes on but I swear if I hear even one hemidemisemiquaver of 'Lonely this Christmas' the whole tree is getting launched...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you everyone....it doesn't help that I'm hormonal as well! Even cancelled on 'cross trainer guy' last night! I'm gonna put my big girl pants on and put this tree up.... I may have opened the wine and the Christmas cheese platter - might even put the Christmas tunes on but I swear if I hear even one hemidemisemiquaver of 'Lonely this Christmas' the whole tree is getting launched...
Not the cheese.... please no more cheese....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We are here for you chick if you need us! Sending lots of love and your ex sounds like a dick, you’re well rid of him. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I had a Harry Potter themed wedding 🙈🙈🙈🙈 I’ll see myself out 🤣🤣🤣
Omg!!!! If I didn’t think we were any more twins. This would be my dream!!

Sending lots of hugs Mensa. You got this girl ❤❤❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.