Mason Mount #50 The Flap Fairy is on her way, Mase is rated 19th in the world - hooray!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'm going to start responding to all emails and text messages with GIFs. Just seems like a more fun way to communicate 😂
It disappoints me so much that I can't unleash our quality gifs in real life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“How do the Mason Mount threads move so fast, how are they on thread 50?!” Well for starters we communicate via gif 85% of the time 🤣

It disappoints me so much that I can't unleash our quality gifs in real life 🤣
I use this one on my husband a lot. He doesn't know who mason is so that makes it even more fun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ll have a look and see if I can find some that won’t out me! There was wands, potions, sorting hat table plan, a poster to look like you’re going through Platform 9 and 3/4, tables were themed to areas of Harry Potter’s world so Gringotts, The Three Broomsticks, Ministry of Magic etc.
This sounds like my dream wedding! 🥰 🥰

Trying to work out which player this was 🤔🤔 but I don't feel like googling all the last winners to check who wore that.
Too busy obsessing over Zendaya's dress from last night’s gala ♥ if someone can help me steal it from the Cavalli archives, that'd be great 😂
It was perfect and she looked amazing wearing it! It would look horrible on me but my God wish I could wear something like that.
I'll help in exchange for German lessons, but I need to know that someone will bail us out if we are caught!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

well that’s disappointing.. all this footage and this is what they post?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This sounds like my dream wedding! 🥰 🥰

It was perfect and she looked amazing wearing it! It would look horrible on me but my God wish I could wear something like that.
I'll help in exchange for German lessons, but I need to know that someone will bail us out if we are caught!
Kai? He's got the money 😂 😂 And can help with the lessons.
I never wanted to be famous, but I wouldn't mind it as much if I was important enough to have designers begging me to use the clothes they hide from everyone else. Her power! It's Zendaya's world and we, thankfully, live in it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught up… all I will say is

I’ve been put off cheese for life. And I love cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

well that’s disappointing.. all this footage and this is what they post?
I still don’t understand how Carlotta can stand so close to him and remain so in control and not lick and/or bite him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks for checking in on me lovely....I wish that was the case! I'm back now but first did a G.Bush special (not on this thread of course) and then haven't really had much to input after that...

I've been honest about my mental health struggles before and to be honest at the moment I'm just feeling a bit down and a bit lost right now. I feel like an absolute spoilt brat for saying so but this past week has made me realise that all the nice things and the insta-worthy holidays don't really distract from what I really want in my life and it's the one thing that money can't buy. It doesn't help I'm back at work tomorrow and the first thing I'm doing is having a meeting about potentially losing my current job

Tried to put on a cheerful face by planning to put up the Christmas tree but instead just sat down and had a good cry. It doesn't help that my ex is currently living his Christmas fairytale with the woman he left me for and their five kids (between them - even he doesn't move that quickly!). We live in a really small town and his parents are literally 30 seconds round the corner.

I'll continue to lurk and honestly you guys really do cheer me up and give me a smile... I don't want to bring down the mood here to the level of my rapidly shrinking libido!!!!

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ to you all xxxx
Good luck and fingers crossed for you that everything goes well tomorrow.💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.