Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nooo that’s the block next to the away fans where all the gobby twats are I think as they have the metal bars in front of them so i wouldn’t have seen him throwing snow back at them!
Little tit 🥵🥵
He threw the water bottle near me, but it wasn’t aggressive like that 😜

Beautiful & Handsome… but ignorant as soon as he sees another pooch 😂

View attachment 895176
Look at him sticking his tongue out… as if he’s been looking over your shoulder at Mason photos a bit too often 😛
Made me think of us here ... answers on a postcard !
Shag 100%, no question, don’t even need to think about it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shag 1000000000%

nooo that’s the block next to the away fans where all the gobby twats are I think as they have the metal bars in front of them so i wouldn’t have seen him throwing snow back at them!
Little tit 🥵🥵
He threw the water bottle near me, but it wasn’t aggressive like that 😜
Just a thought, it’s West Ham v Chelsea on Sat, hopefully a double whammy of Mase and Spicey content! 🥵 I will have to reread your threesome smut in preparation! 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just a thought, it’s West Ham v Chelsea on Sat, hopefully a double whammy of Mase and Spicey content! 🥵 I will have to reread your threesome smut in preparation! 😜
Mase and Spicy on the pitch together again 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Twitter kicking off cos 30-25 on the list for tonight has been announced and foden is 25th so mason has been rated higher than him and people don’t like it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See I don’t know I might take shag and he’d be a bit tit( highly unlikely) and I’d regret not taking the money!
He’s loaded - proceed to blackmail him ask for compensation of half a million. Sorted, win win

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We've obviously got some rich ballers on this thread if no-one else is swayed by half a million 🤣 let's hope this bunk up is worth it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't decide....
1) I don't want to choose the sex and for it to be either a) disappointing b) the best sex ever and I never get it again
and..... I don't want to choose the money and miss out on number 1) sooooo.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Twitter kicking off cos 30-25 on the list for tonight has been announced and foden is 25th so mason has been rated higher than him and people don’t like it
I get irrationally angry when I see people calling him Mickey Mount 😒 🤣

ETA - Not Mickey Mason, I'm sure that's a real person, I recognise the name 🤣

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
We've obviously got some rich ballers on this thread if no-one else is swayed by half a million 🤣 let's hope this bunk up is worth it!
If I got the Mason Mount D I could dine out on that story for life 🤣 And dream of it for the rest of my life! I was about to say money can’t buy dick but I suppose it can, just not Daddy’s🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I did think I could take the money, ditch my family and become an instahoe and try and get the shag that way… 🤔🤣

• Haha
Nope, just seen this and that’s me 100% decided on the shag!

What a week indeed! 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If I got the Mason Mount D I could dine out on that story for life 🤣 And dream of it for the rest of my life! I was about to say money can’t buy dick but I suppose it can, just not Daddy’s🤣
What if it could buy Daddy's? 🤔 What if I take the half a million and then offer a sizeable donation to a charity of his choice in exchange for a sizeable donation of his jollop monster? 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.