Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This could not have even got any better! Nath under the tree!!! My ultimate wish for Christmas! I’m so jealous you got to see him!! I’m glad he looked good and I’ll let you know if I want rid 🤣

Morning all! I fell asleep last night while tattling I hope you all managed to not dream of deflapitation @kria this is brilliant!!!
@MrsM19 So nice to see you back with us! ❤
@PunkRocker I’m sure you’re on about life 6 now considering the biscuit incident 🤣🤣🤣
Can I be little naths first reserve? You know when you’re busy, or on holiday, or ill. I’ll step in on the duties.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Happy Monday 🤣 this day will go down in history when the ballon d’or flood hits! Does anyone know if we can watch it somewhere? Like the Grammys or something? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've just realised (and this shows to you what a boring morning it's been so far) that we are on page 33 of thread 49. I bet you we are on thread 51 by midnight 😂
And someone will have to open a thread in the middle of the madness. I would offer to do it since I'm more worried about the Kopa award than about anything else but, in news that surprised literally no one, I'm going to a Christmas market today :m and I'm taking the kids. So no checking the phone. I'm very responsible...😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello 👋
Happy Monday. Hope you're all preparing well for content today.
These are not new but they are delicious. 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel we need some kind of celebration for our 50th thread. Anyone got any ideas to make it special?

ahem… mason send nudes for the occasion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Happy Monday 🤣 this day will go down in history when the ballon d’or flood hits! Does anyone know if we can watch it somewhere? Like the Grammys or something? 😂
I laughed a lot harder at this tiktok than I probably should have :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just realised (and this shows to you what a boring morning it's been so far) that we are on page 33 of thread 49. I bet you we are on thread 51 by midnight 😂
And someone will have to open a thread in the middle of the madness. I would offer to do it since I'm more worried about the Kopa award than about anything else but, in news that surprised literally no one, I'm going to a Christmas market today :m and I'm taking the kids. So no checking the phone. I'm very responsible...😂
I think the challenge is can we ramble on enough before this evenings flooding?! So we have a thread 50 ready and waiting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 894770
If anyone wants to practice German it’s also on skysport.de
To learn how to pronounce the German names. Tuchel would appreciate it. But mostly, it would be poor Robin Koch who appreciates it the most 😂
How childish of me to laugh at people calling him cock 🙈🙈🙈

I think the challenge is can we ramble on enough before this evenings flooding?! So we have a thread 50 ready and waiting 🤣
So...tell me about the weather!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To learn how to pronounce the German names. Tuchel would appreciate it. But mostly, it would be poor Robin Koch who appreciates it the most 😂

Well, as you asked, blue skies with a slight layer of snow here in Surrey, what about where you are?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sunny but cold as duck here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, as you asked, blue skies with a slight layer of snow here in Surrey, what about where you are?! 😂
That sounds lovely 🤗
It's cloudy here. It might rain again later or snow...or both. And my phone's app says it feels like -2 outside 🥶 But the quality of the air is good, apparently.
I'm fine, though, because I'm singing ridiculous songs and dancing around the house 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love snowy weather but i hate the cold😍i wish it snowed in london. Its also cold as duck here i dont wanna go out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.