Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if it could buy Daddy's? 🤔 What if I take the half a million and then offer a sizeable donation to a charity of his choice in exchange for a sizeable donation of his jollop monster? 🤣
What have I started 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What if it could buy Daddy's? 🤔 What if I take the half a million and then offer a sizeable donation to a charity of his choice in exchange for a sizeable donation of his jollop monster? 🤣
I want him to shag me because he loves me and can’t resist me, not because I’m making a charitable donation 🥺

I noticed that it was a sizeable donation you’re making, not necessarily a half a mil donation - I love it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I already assumed if he was going to the gala it was because he was top 15, top 10 😂 our number 1, of course, but that doesn’t count apparently 🤷 rude.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The teens won't be happy with how I'm spending my day off work, I haven't done nothing useful all day. I took off one pajama pair and put on another. But they were clean, so that's a win, right? Spent some time pampering myself, took a bath (I rarely do that, I prefer showers), exfoliated, did a skin mask, got my toenails done, just to finish painting the nails on my hands and I will be finished.

I'm feeling cute and sexy so I'll choose SEX! All day everyday. Ok, maybe not today or tomorrow because I'm still wearing my granny panties (I'm still on my period), but after Wednesday I'm all ready to go.

I think I'll need another bath! 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 10
French girl looks all ready for the awards on her story, hope mason downloaded google translate 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I want him to shag me because he loves me and can’t resist me, not because I’m making a charitable donation 🥺

I noticed that it was a sizeable donation you’re making, not necessarily a half a mil donation - I love it
Yeh but he won't know that he loves me and can't resist me until he meets me to hand over the cheque 🤣 then he'll think 'Well I absolutely would have done this for free but it's nice that the kids are getting some cash!' 😂

And obviously, if I'm going to donate the whole lot I might as well just choose the shag in the first place!

• Haha
Cannot wait to see mason on the red carpet to see how awkward he looks 😂😂 also how fit

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeh but he won't know that he loves me and can't resist me until he meets me to hand over the cheque 🤣 then he'll think 'Well I absolutely would have done this for free but it's nice that the kids are getting some cash!' 😂

And obviously, if I'm going to donate the whole lot I might as well just choose the shag in the first place!
It’s nice that the kids are getting some cash 😭 😭 😭 😂 😂 I adore you

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry I just can’t help myself 🤣🤣🤣

Ok hands up, how many ran to her stories. 😂😂😂
I definitely didn't. 🤥

I think the rankings out so far mean that Mason is already the highest ranking English player tonight. Twitter haters are having a meltdown. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.