Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not watching it/ I’m just going to sit here tonight and wait for you all to post content for me 😆

In all honesty watching it might be too much of a step down the “I’m totally obsessed route” for Mr Suder 🤣
I mean he puts up with a lot but not sure he will tolerate it When I would never normally watch it 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good morning everyone ❤❤
Like the responsible elder that I obviously am. I'm doing all the things I have to do now so I can kick back, drink wine and shamelessly sexualise daddy later. No problem with watching the gala down there, national TV is going to show it because of Robert 🤷🏼‍♀️
The weather is surprisingly very nice, kind of cold because it feels like -6, sadly no snow yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not watching it/ I’m just going to sit here tonight and wait for you all to post content for me 😆

In all honesty watching it might be too much of a step down the “I’m totally obsessed route” for Mr Suder 🤣
I mean he puts up with a lot but not sure he will tolerate it When I would never normally watch it 😐
I'm not going to watch it either in case there is very little footage of our Noddle. I don't want to be left incredibly disappointed from possible lack of content from the actual show, feel like I have fallen down a rabbit hole, can't get back up and have literally wasted 4 hours of my life!
I'll wait for the pics that the Teens are bound to create from any footage that there is 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not going to watch it either in case there is very little footage of our Noddle. I don't want to be left incredibly disappointed from possible lack of content from the actual show, feel like I have fallen down a rabbit hole, can't get back up and have literally wasted 4 hours of my life!
I'll wait for the pics that the Teens are bound to create from any footage that there is 😁
Exactly- I figure watching it will do me more harm than good - and the teens will provide if nothing else some excellent quick content

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good afternoon all.

Thanks for the warm welcome back. 🤗

I'm in my Fav place this time of the year. 🇬🇧 Catch up later.

IMG_20211129_115907.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello 👋
Happy Monday. Hope you're all preparing well for content today.
These are not new but they are delicious. 🥵

Wet and sweaty Mason! 🤤🤤🤤

I would love him to come straight off the pitch, all high from a win, not even shower or anything. And just shove me up against a wall in the stadium corridors and give me the snogging of my life. Getting me all wet from his wet and sweaty kit. Then he can take me somewhere private and let me give him my personal congratulations for a match well won, involving me licking every inch of his sweaty body. Worshipping him, letting him lay back and just savour it.

Before I then sit on his lap, slide his big thick cock into my arse, wrap my arms around his neck, kiss him gently as I slowly start to ride his cock, teasing him, as I ride him painfully slowly, laughing softly as he moans and groans in desperation.

Then he grabs me by my hips and just starts slamming his cock into my arse hard and fast. Me having to grab on to his dripping wet hair as I start moaning in ecstasy. My moans so loud, they are filling the corridors or the stadium and attracting attention from other players.

Then look who swaggers in, Ben Chilwell and Ruben Loftus-Cheek. And they want their big cocks worshipped as well. Well, since they played so well as well, it would be rude not to give them a reward as well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

I would love him to come straight off the pitch, all high from a win, not even shower or anything. And just shove me up against a wall in the stadium corridors and give me the snogging of my life. Getting me all wet from his wet and sweaty kit. Then he can take me somewhere private and let me give him my personal congratulations for a match well won, involving me licking every inch of his sweaty body. Worshipping him, letting him lay back and just savour it.

Before I then sit on his lap, slide his big thick cock into my arse, wrap my arms around his neck, kiss him gently as I slowly start to ride his cock, teasing him, as I ride him painfully slowly, laughing softly as he moans and groans in desperation.

Then he grabs me by my hips and just starts slamming his cock into my arse hard and fast. Me having to grab on to his dripping wet hair as I start moaning in ecstasy. My moans so loud, they are filling the corridors or the stadium and attracting attention from other players.

Then look who swaggers in, Ben Chilwell and Ruben Loftus-Cheek. And they want their big cocks worshipped as well. Well, since they played so well as well, it would be rude not to give them a reward as well.
WOW!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

This was going so well until you mentioned Chilly. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Someone’s having a good Monday morning 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Afternoon all! What a day. It’s soooo cold abs I’m trying to deal with a short supply of scampi fries at work 🤣🤣🤣. Can’t wait for more suit content tonight!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.