Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a huge fan of Carlotta’s work (obvs) but fair play to the girl, she’s pulled a blinder, she gets to quite literally dress the man. I mean I’d rather undress him but either way she gets to touch him 🥵
I’d love if the convo in the room was:

Lewis to Carlotta ‘this is really important one which we can’t mess up so could you please step aside this time and let Versace control this one? We can’t have him turning up in a face print suit’

🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of the stalkers is at it again. None of them look particularly please to see her. 🤬

And every time you stalk them! I love how Kai and Azpi are like, yeah, no, not you again.
Bit surprised at Reece, maybe he was planing a murder 🤷‍♀️
This style I like♥

🥰 🥰 🥰 🥵🥵🥵

I've been saying that for ages now. There is something naughty about him, like he'll know what to do and can show me a good time.

I would want him for a weekend. More time might be a mess as I get the same vibes that I get from JG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I've been saying that for ages now. There is something naughty about him, like he'll know what to do and can show me a good time.
He is super goofy and seems to be funny. Agreee so much that there is something naughty and dirty about him😂😋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right FBC, I’m now off out for Sunday lunch - it’s absolutely freezing and I can’t wait for all the food and an open fire! Be back in time for kick off, send out the boner signal if necessary 😉 Laters ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.