Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot w these tiktoks this one doesn't even make sense - why tf is mase so sad about the whole harry situation if he's meant to be the main love interest 🤦‍♀️ but now I'm intrigued and need to watch more so I can make fun of them 😂😂
Also why do the tiktok teens share a grand total of one brain cell between them?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning huns!! Currently on the train about to crack a gin in a tin open!! Of to see the boys in (sky) blue and hopefully get dec to pass my number onto mase! I’ll try and dip in and see you all over the weekend if I can ❤ Don’t wanna miss all the fun here

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Harry may have a bad cough but he’s a bloody genius! A new born baby that can talk! 🤣🤣🤣
6323CB0D-3D08-4F2A-A0F8-4AC33704CDA7.png

C1B1E576-F597-4D46-A6D3-A906D8C26485.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So… I may have laughed too much at this. I now feel bad because I don’t know Harry’s back story 🤣
And they think we are weird 🤯
Who is Harry? Why is she dressed like that? Im confused - this is all too much for my brain after yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning huns!! Currently on the train about to crack a gin in a tin open!! Of to see the boys in (sky) blue and hopefully get dec to pass my number onto mase! I’ll try and dip in and see you all over the weekend if I can ❤ Don’t wanna miss all the fun here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m just sat here wondering why they named their baby after Harry Winks… 🤣🤣🤣

Also just realised if I slightly reposition my Mase in my photo then that hat will fit perfect! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope you and @jflurker93 enjoy the match! If you can give my number to Dias I will be forever grateful! I don't mind waiting until you are done, if I get time with him ☺☺
And if him and Spicy that their shirts off, please, take a pic for us. I'm sure we all appreciate that! ❤

@Isanythingrealanymore (I don't know if anyone else is going to that match) I want you to enjoy watching Mase, but I don't want you to enjoy the match too much, sorry not sorry!

Harry may have a bad cough but he’s a bloody genius! A new born baby that can talk! 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 892651

I really don't understand how they can come up with all these ideas....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m annoyed because I forgot to book parking for the game and now I can’t decide how to travel there… because I won’t get back in time for Chelsea / Utd if I get the train etc 😨

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve just looked and I’ve now posted 1547 messages on tattle all bar about 5comments on this thread 🤣😂
You lot have corrupted me,
That’s an average of 30 a thread - and does not include the first several threads where I was a different name and was far to obvious who I was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hope you and @jflurker93 enjoy the match! If you can give my number to Dias I will be forever grateful! I don't mind waiting until you are done, if I get time with him ☺☺
And if him and Spicy that their shirts off, please, take a pic for us. I'm sure we all appreciate that! ❤
Thankyouuuu!! I’ll do my best 😉

Reactions: 5
Morning all!
Hope everyone had a good Saturday night, I seem to have missed 20 odd pages and a new thread 🙈 I'll assume we didn't get nudes as no-one sent me the boner signal 🤣
I'm definitely Pam 6 this morning, my head hurts 🥴 our boss bought us Bollinger because we won an award this week and much like me if Mason called, it goes down a little too easy 🤣
Off to catch up, have a good one everyone! 💙

• Haha
Thanks babe, but don’t thank me just yet, I’m having problems getting emails now so check yours too. Bloody iPhone updates, who needs this bollocks! 😂
Right fixed it! Thank god for google!

I wasnt getting the notification sound when emails landed in my inbox after iOS 15. If you have this
1) settings / mail/ notifications/ customise notifications/ select your email account/ turn notifications on (ios 15 automatically turns this off when updating 🙄)

Sorry everyone for this. Phone support for today is now over, I promise.

Back to more important at things…. The suit…. 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just looked and I’ve now posted 1547 messages on tattle all bar about 5comments on this thread 🤣😂
You lot have corrupted me,
That’s an average of 30 a thread - and does not include the first several threads where I was a different name and was far to obvious who I was 😂

Mine is 3321 and I could probably count on my hands messages in other threads 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have the best day! Just drove past the Etihad on my way to your neck of the wood @jflurker93 😂 well if you could just give Dec mine, it would be appreciated! Apparently In my drunken state at some point last night I told Mr R I would run off with Spicey if I saw him and apparently he’s fine with it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.