Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love him so much 😭

I would like to personally thank Carlotta for these photos!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Since we're not getting candle hats, which could be an interesting choice of hat, I'll bring the German tradition to you 🤗
For many reasons, we were never very Christmasy, but if we did anything it was because of my dad. And this we always did, and now we do to remember him.
Basically, we get a wreath and put 4 candles. Those represent the 4 Sundays before Christmas. So each Sunday, we lit one candle. It used to have the meaning of fighting evil and stuff like that 😂 now we do it because ✨ pretty ✨

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love him so much 😭

So bearing in mind Versace took care of the suit, as the ‘stylist’ she put the rings on him and did his tie? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

So bearing in mind Versace took care of the suit, as the ‘stylist’ she put the rings on him and did his tie? 🤣
Well, I didn't want to say it because then everyone thinks I hate stylists and I just don't understand where you guys get that from :rolleyes: but I showed the photos to a friend who works in fashion and told him she was being praised and he literally said: for what? Choosing which finger each ring goes on?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I'm sure he could put the rings on himself, any excuse to touch him. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm not jealous in the slightest...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, I didn't want to say it because then everyone thinks I hate stylists and I just don't understand where you guys get that from :rolleyes: but I showed the photos to a friend who works in fashion and told him she was being praised and he literally said: for what? Choosing which finger each ring goes on?

She’s a creative genius 🤣

But I am grateful for the additional photos, thanks Carlotta mate! 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Oh yeah I’m not thanking her for the styling 😂
Just for posting those lovely photos especially the close up of his veiny hand (that would wrap around my throat nicely)
I think I could have dressed him just as nice and we all know what my fashion can be like at times 😜

• Haha
I love him so much 😭

I thought about the rings too, like, doesn't he know how to put one? :unsure:
Anyway, Carlotta if you are reading here... we like the suit so just stick to nice outfits, no more awful clothes. Please.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure he could put the rings on himself, any excuse to touch him. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm not jealous in the slightest...
I’m considering photoshopping myself over the top of her in that ring photo and pretending we’re getting married 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m considering photoshopping myself over the top of her in that ring photo and pretending we’re getting married 🤣🤣🤣
I've already thought about our wedding from these pictures. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And she needed a styling assistant for that too, what did she do? If that was my job I’d have offered to suck his fingers to make sure the rings went on nice and easily. 🥵🤣

• Haha
Morning all. I can’t believe I’ve not long woke up. I’m blaming Phil for his pig like snoring. Hope those going to any game today have a fab time! I’m still swooning over the suit pics 😍😍😍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.