Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning!!!

After the talk yesterday about singing, I dreamt @Chani10 was a popular singer. But you were doing some illicit things with selling tickets and had problems with the law. Maybe some tax problems too and we couldn't come and see you sing.

The new pictures 🥰🥵🥰🥵🥰
I think I said yesterday, I'm not big fan of rings on a man, but I'm changing my opinions on that. Thanks, Daddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning!!!

After the talk yesterday about singing, I dreamt @Chani10 was a popular singer. But you were doing some illicit things with selling tickets and had problems with the law. Maybe some tax problems too and we couldn't come and see you sing.

The new pictures 🥰🥵🥰🥵🥰
I think I said yesterday, I'm not big fan of rings on a man, but I'm changing my opinions on that. Thanks, Daddy!
😂 😂 😂 I love that! Scamming people like the CSS. I hope Mason or Kai paid for a lawyer 🤗

• Haha
Morning!!!

The new pictures 🥰🥵🥰🥵🥰
I’m still not sure about the rings. I’m just not sure about seeing them on Mase. The one on the the pinky is the difficult one. Don’t think he wears rings very often 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
My dads just knocked and come in my room (god I sound like such a teen when I say stuff like that😔).

Anyway he’s just showed me the Mason and Jamie Redknapp interview photos saying “Ya fellas on my instagram here you seen these?” 😂

Big Tony is coming to terms his daughters love for the Portsmouth Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
GOOD LORD THE NEW PHOTOS

Carlotta can stay (for now)

I love the rings. I love his hands. I love the close ups of his hands. I need them in my life and around my neck 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
One of the stalkers is at it again. None of them look particularly please to see her. 🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
One of the stalkers is at it again. None of them look particularly please to see her. 🤬

Wasn’t she there literally a week ago???

I just looked on her Instagram and she’s literally just turned 15… where do these 15 year olds find the money to travel here there and everywhere??

• Wow
  • Haha
I’m not a huge fan of Carlotta’s work (obvs) but fair play to the girl, she’s pulled a blinder, she gets to quite literally dress the man. I mean I’d rather undress him but either way she gets to touch him 🥵

I know it’s just because of the sun but I’m dying at Thiago’s face

• Haha
  • Sad
Wasn’t she there literally a week ago???

I just looked on her Instagram and she’s literally just turned 15… where do these 15 year olds find the money to travel here there and everywhere??
I think they need to stay in a different hotel. Somewhere less accessible.

• Haha
I’m not a huge fan of Carlotta’s work (obvs) but fair play to the girl, she’s pulled a blinder, she gets to quite literally dress the man. I mean I’d rather undress him but either way she gets to touch him 🥵

I know it’s just because of the sun but I’m dying at Thiago’s face
She just looks so smug. I mean good on her for conning her parents in to funding her stalking habit and all that, blah blah blah, but leave the men alone for goodness sake.

• Haha
She just looks so smug. I mean good on her for conning her parents in to funding her stalking habit and all that, blah blah blah, but leave the men alone for goodness sake.
I genuinely thought you were replying to the bit about Carlotta there and I was dying 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.