Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I was out most of the day yesterday and just got caught up on about 40 pages and all I can say is holy hell 🥵😅😳🌊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wondered where you’d been 🤣 Didn’t think you’d be able to stay quiet on a day like yesterday 🤣
No 😩😩😩 I was at a college (university) football (American 🏈) game with my husband and boys!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No 😩😩😩 I was at a college (university) football (American 🏈) game with my husband and boys!
Did you have a nice day (despite your husband being there)? 🤣 Oh and thanks for the translations 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m off to watch the hotties. I’m dressed like a wannabe instahoe, don’t mind the dirty trainers I need to get them cleaned 😨

I’ve even got my dads skin layer top on, I feel like Mason!

97CF133B-7DFF-4EC7-862E-686209CDB609.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did you have a nice day (despite your husband being there)? 🤣 Oh and thanks for the translations 🤣
It was fun! The kiddos enjoyed it! It was cold and I had to buy an overpriced blanket to survive 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This will be me during today's match.

Tumblr_l_137807631344198.jpg

One part United fan since being little, the other part Mason fan. The best outcome will be for United to win and Mason to score.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
are those the balenciagas 👀 been wanting a pair but never got round to it, are they comfortable?
Yeah but they’re pretty wrecked 🙈 I don’t recommend this colour but my black ones still look brand new.

They’re comfy.. but very heavy so my feet hurt if i’ve worn them all day. they add a couple inches onto my height though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just saw that the Burnley-Spurs match has been postponed because of the snow. How's the weather like in London? 😂 😂
I love seeing the people shovelling the snow out of the pitch. That'll be me soon just so I can leave the house. Great workout 🙈

Reactions: 4
I’m feeling festive 🎄🎄🎄🎄

Love is all around me…

Oh duck wank bugger shitting arse head and hole

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I just saw that the Burnley-Spurs match has been postponed because of the snow. How's the weather like in London? 😂 😂
I love seeing the people shovelling the snow out of the pitch. That'll be soon just so I can leave the house. Great workout 🙈
No snow in London.....yet. It very sunny but extremely cold 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.