Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right
I’ve seen Kyle’s socks and Ruben flashed his thigh at me (see the video) and Spicy is looking HOT AF wet through

I also feel like i’m sat in a snow globe

View attachment 893077

But just at Dias, @Scuffed can come and collect the other one...
I think my temperature would rise so much seeing those legs in person that I wouldn't care about the snow or anything 🥵 🥵 🥵

Thank you so muuuuch for the video, hope you are enjoying the match ❤❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Benched I mean I shouldn’t really care seeing as it’s against my team 😂🤣
D90223DF-8B3C-463A-9BBC-1F04A1BC010D.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

Mase doesn't start.....the least they could do is make him start, if I'm going to suffer at least I would like to see him!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No Ronaldo :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m
Looks like we’re going with Marcus upfront and then a bit defensive - allowing sancho to run at Alonso

I love playing Bailly bingo- pick a minuite for Eric Bailly to do an Eric Bailly moment! - the United girls will get this

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The absence of my boy Benjamin hits that much harder when his replacement is Alonso 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy to donate my ACL to Benjamin so we don't have to see :sick:Alonso:sick: every week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.