Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up, these threads move fast😂

Think I’m coming down with tonsillitis so it’s a duvet day for me:sleep: really wish mason was here to shag me senseless nurse me back to health 😭

If not I’m sure some matchday content would certainly help the cause 😝

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IM NOT INTERESTED IN THIS VIDEO BEFORE IT STOPS APPEARING.
Sorry gals because I’ve seen it, you all have too 🤣

I am so sick of seeing that! Also, I’ve blocked her but I still keep seeing her bloody posts. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
"Oh my God, stop being so mean to his ex. Such horrible elders"

snob-mimimi.gif

PS: I'm showing songs to my mum from a German band that is ummm...original 😂 and she almost fell from the sofa while laughing 😂😂
There's a video where they all have bowl cuts, pony included, and it reminds me of Mason...I am mean. I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oh yeah, it’s back! Thank you! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Ok, so i've fixed how to still see the tiktok while out and about and on 4G and not on the WIFI
1) Settings / Mobile Data / turn off icloud private relay which has automatically turned on following the update

That's it i'm done, sorry everyone, as you were...... the suit...... 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok, so i've fixed how to still see the tiktok while out and about and on 4G and not on the WIFI
1) Settings / Mobile Data / turn off icloud private relay which has automatically turned on following the update

That's it i'm done, sorry everyone, as you were...... the suit...... 🥵
You’re a genius 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm so embarrassed. I've been out for lunch with my Mum, my best mates and the two kids. The interview with Mason and Jamie Redknapp came on Sky Sports and I actually started blushing and giggling like a schoolgirl. The 6 year old then laughed at me saying 'Haha you're crushing on Mason Mount' 😳

I'm never going to live this down. I think I'm still blushing. Luckily they didn't see my phone home screen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The girls at the city game must be freezing! It’s snowing quite a bit up there! Get home safe ladies x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The girls at the city game must be freezing! It’s snowing quite a bit up there! Get home safe ladies x
It's snowing quite a lot!! Protect yourselves girls, hope you are warm enough!
Sad we won't see a shirtless Spicy or Dias :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Right
I’ve seen Kyle’s socks and Ruben flashed his thigh at me (see the video) and Spicy is looking HOT AF wet through

I also feel like i’m sat in a snow globe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you need me to send some bright red footballs to England? 🙈 🙈 how can people see where the ball is?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.