Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning ladies!
Wow what a day yesterday was, no mason dreams but I did dream and I think my Dom was involved It was all very hazy but there was unfortunately nothing sexual involved 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning all! I’m still not recovered from yesterday but woke up thinking I need to try and behave like an actual grown up today and then I saw this and I am not ok… 🥵🥵🥵

Happy game day everyone, have a great day!

ps. Mase please consider how elderly we are when providing the content today, thanks. 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Has it only been 4 months???? Feels like we’ve been thirsting together for so much longer than that!!!
bc news travels fast on tattle, every week we have a new instahoe at chilly's house, mason looking for the instahoe of his dreams on instagram, jack on some pussy scandal

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So… I may have laughed too much at this. I now feel bad because I don’t know Harry’s back story 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
@Isanythingrealanymore for you too

ok bear with, I updated my phone to iOS 15 last night and it had security features in safari which blocks your I P and stops you seeing TikTok’s and such. What I did was this:
1) settings/ your name/ iCloud/ privacy relay beta/ turn it on
2) you then need to override for the WiFi networks that you are using so
3) settings/ WiFi/ click on the litttle i on the WiFi network you use / turn off iCloud private relay

this worked for me as after the update, couldn’t see TikTok’s posted on here and after doing this this morning I now can so hopefully will work for you too ❤
If it doesn’t then I don’t know, I’m an elder

• Heart

ok bear with, I updated my phone to iOS 15 last night and it had security features in safari which blocks your I P and stops you seeing TikTok’s and such. What I did was this:
3) settings/ WiFi/ click on the litttle i on the WiFi network you use / turn off iCloud private relay

this worked for me as after the update, couldn’t see TikTok’s posted on here and after doing this this morning I now can so hopefully will work for you too ❤
Ah this makes sense. Mine has been since I got my new phone the other day and when I was setting up it was asking me something hiding something. I’ll try it.x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ah this makes sense. Mine has been since I got my new phone the other day and when I was setting up it was asking me something hiding my IP or something. I’ll try it.x
Doing this has effected my emails though. I have to keep saying yes to download content

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I’m having this problem since I got the replacement phone too! Ty will give this a go!!💖

• Heart
Reactions: 3

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Guys, not all heroes wear capes. Thank you @Bumblebee81 💙

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.