Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤯🤯🤯Wtf is going on? I've been on the piss in Halifax and I've got a suit with earrings, teenage period tik toks and Britney Spears. Ok night all.🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love how you all introduced yourself on the first thread you joined. I just went in straight and savaged Leah (Tammy gf). Standard behaviour from me I suppose 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
20211128_034714.jpg

morning all 💜 i didn't know that this photo of mini mason and messi existed, my heart melts 🥺 (mason was justin bieber)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Good morning FBC!! 💙 Woke up thinking about Mason - there is no way I’m getting over yesterday any time soon! 🥵🥵

Thanks @nellyloz123 for the new thread and @Smca53 for the title!

@calmyourritas thread 1 seems like a lifetime ago - you weren’t wrong, it’s been a hell of a ride!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning everyone, still trying to recover from yesterday and I’m quite sure that I haven’t. The suit, the suit, the suit 🥵 I’ve just accepted the fact that I’m going to be this hot mess for a while now and will let my body and mind recover when it’s ready 🤷🏽‍♀️

on another note are there still some of you that can’t view the tiktok clips on your phones as I think I may have fixed it in mine?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning all! Hope you’re all ok. I’m still not over yesterday, honestly don’t think I’ll recover. ITS GAME DAY…. Which means more content 🌊 🌊 🌊 can’t wait to be freezing my arse off at Stamford bridge later. Much to mr isanythingrealanymore’s embarrassment, I’m going to have to dig my mason mount scarf out to keep me warm. He always makes a joke that that scarf is the only way mason will ever choke me…

on another note are there still some of you that can’t view the tiktok clips on your phones as I think I may have fixed it in mine?
TELL ME YOUR SECRETS

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Morning all, dying this morning 😵😵😵😵 Just gunna say that they bloody love a hat on tattle! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning all, dying this morning 😵😵😵😵 Just gunna say that they bloody love a hat on tattle! 🤣
Same as Mason 🤣🤣🤣

Morning all!! Woke up with a slight headache which is a result for me really! Wishing you all a cracking day xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.