Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew, well I'd much rather be shagging RLC if I was her 😂 her fella looks unwashed
addison's boyfriend is the producer of lil nasx nominated for 4 grammys, supposedly going to produce her debut album, she's not an idiot lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I only know who she is from that cheesy film on netflix 😬
I think you'll find its not a cheesy film, but in fact one of the worst films to have ever been made. And made me cringe 98% of the time.

addison's boyfriend is the producer of lil nasx nominated for 4 grammys, supposedly going to produce her debut album, she's not an idiot lol
It's no good since she doesn't have the talent of Lil Nas X though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Getting her album done for free whilst smashing big RLC behind his back, she's a clever lass

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think you'll find its not a cheesy film, but in fact one of the worst films to have ever been made. And made me cringe 98% of the time.

It's no good since she doesn't have the talent of Lil Nas X though.
yes, but her first song is horrible, maybe she with the songs of Omar Fedi has some impact

I only know who she is from that cheesy film on netflix 😬
It was heartbreaking. "She's all that" was my childhood and she ruined it with that...thing 🙈
I had heard about her before because she did a video with Karlie Kloss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ll catch up soon! Currently in the ivy pretending to be rich! Nearly froze to death during the first half! Second half wasn’t as bad! City won woooo woo 💙💙 missing you all! Can’t wait to actually get chance to read it all properly 💙💙 in the mean time have I missed anything major?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maria Isabel favouriting tweets that she may have to come to London for a year 😭😂😂 she is asking for it from the teens

Crazy for sure she knows what she’s doing. What’s the guys name?

Evening all! Hope you've all had a good Sunday and stayed safe in this weather 💙
We've had dinner with my mum today so obviously I had to make her watch the match.
Latest insights into the muddled mind of PunkMother 🤣
• She still doesn't like Mason and says there is something about him that she doesn't trust. She also thinks he looks like he's in his mid 30s 🙈
• She remembers the days when I loved Ronaldo, can't believe he's 36 and thinks he's an arrogant piece of work 😂
• She likes Michael Carrick. She doesn't think it's fair for him not be offered the manager's job.
• She was saying Tommy T by the end of the match so I think she's on board with the sass too. Like mother like daughter 🤣

Does it have to be Monday tomorrow?! 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Maria Isabel favouriting tweets that she may have to come to London for a year 😭😂😂 she is asking for it from the teens

Crazy for sure she knows what she’s doing. What’s the guys name?
don't tell me she's a bethany 2.0. girls, Mason wants to have a harem like Chilly, he doesn't want to give them nationality

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why do people think Instagram follows and likes are so important 😂😂 like it’s physically impossible to go near someone unless you’re following them on insta

CF7A0186-CB87-4807-8BA7-98587982750D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Not me innocently looking for hot photos of Mason on tumblr and having to scroll through tit about one of the fan accounts supposedly banging someone and other accounts asking her what sex is like 😭😭 I just want some fluffy haired Mase, maybe some veiny hands, that’s all I ask for

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You all got distracted by suits and forgot it's been a while since THE gif made an appearance. It's like a vade retro for the instahoes.

1637610515450.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.