Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Need an intervention can't stop looking at Pickys arse. The caption on these said showing detail on Jordan Pickfords gloves. The gloves are not what I'm focusing on 🥵
gettyimages-1236713999-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-1355184607-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-1235247321-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1235247321-612x612.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wish I had that much spare time on my hands😭
There’s casually bumping into them somewhere, then there is waiting outside the hotel/training ground for hours 🤣 I would hate to have a fake smile photo it would be heartbreaking!

Reactions: 7
Yeah, I remember the Loftus-Cheek rumours. Lucky her!
And to be honest, if she's there, she's not making any movies so we all win 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pickford might eat arse.

But let me tell you, with an arse like that, I'm gonna be eating his arse as well! 🍑😍😍🤤🤤
I would sink my teeth into that arse 🤣 Pickers could seriously get it. I want him to shout at me like he shouts on the pitch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would sink my teeth into that arse 🤣 Pickers could seriously get it. I want him to shout at me like he shouts on the pitch 😂
Honestly, angry Pickford demanding I eat his arse good and proper before demanding my arse to give me a good pounding and shouting angrily through it all. What a dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m devastated to admit that I only know who Addison Rae is because of her kinda weird friendship with Kourtney Kardashian

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.